Subscription Management Lead
Templafy is the next gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company and Golub Capital.
As Templafy continues to grow, this is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed team within the Sales department called the Subscription Management team.
As the Subscription Management Lead, you will be managing a team of 2-3 Subscription Managers who will focus on maximizing the revenue of our small and medium-sized customers (Tier 3). You will also enable and coach the team on sales excellence and will be the owner of the forecast for the Tier 3 space. The key responsibilities for the role will be to create scalable programs for the segment that enable us to focus on improving adoption and increasing self-serve capabilities for support and products whilst increasing the revenue and retention targets. Together with the owner of Tier 2-3 and the VP of Sales EMEA, you will define a clear strategy for the team (GTM, Books of Business, Enablement, etc.) and you will be the main responsible for the execution of the agreed upon strategies.
Your key KPIs will be around retention and growth.
The position will be based in the Templafy EMEA office in Copenhagen.
- Design and execute the Midmarket subscription go-to-market strategy.
- Be responsible for the retention and growth of the Midmarket segment and own the forecast for the Midmarket Segment with an accuracy of 10%.
- Assist our customers in Tier 3 to maximize ROI while being able to communicate effectively and mitigate risk to resolution.
- Provide ongoing support, enablement, and coaching to the Subscription Managers.
- Support the Subscription Managers drive and own the renewal processes from outreach and negotiation to confirmation of payment.
- Identify trends in the Commercial, Adoption, Support, and Product areas and coordinate the right stakeholders to design and execute the programs to reduce the time spent by SMs and Maximize the outcome.
- Handle escalations relating to contract questions, negotiations, and requests and support the Subscription Managers in their interactions with internal stakeholders.
- Outstanding B2B sales experience and skills (MEDDPICC and CoM), preferably value-based solutions in SaaS.
- Proven leadership responsibility, including guiding and mentoring sales representatives.
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns.
- Ability to design, implement, and execute a successful data-driven GTM strategy while prioritizing a large number of tasks and customers.
- Effective internal collaboration skills (Legal, Rev-ops, Support…).
- Experience using CRM to manage the sales process and forecast sales.
- Permission to work in the EU.
- Great sales skills with a data-driven approach.
- Strategic and proactive problem-solving mindset.
- Growth mindset and entrepreneurial approach to sales.
- Good senior stakeholder management skills.
- Positive and engaging attitude.
- Lifelong learner.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.