Global Director of Partnerships
Templafy is the next gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company and Golub Capital.
What we're looking for:
Being a B2B enterprise SaaS solution, Templafy works with multiple different partners that each in their capacity help attract (lead building) and nuture (build value for customers via content and strategic integrations) throughout the customer life cycle.
Reporting directly to the CRO, the role as Director of Partnerships sets the strategic direction and ambition for Templafys Partnerships approach. As such the role is an imperative part of Templafys G2M setup both operationally and strategically and have the opportunity to make a massive impact on Templafys business. Short term and long term.
The Director will lead a team of highly skilled ICs and work across senior stakeholder levers in Templafy (Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success) and with c-level stakeholders in strategic partnership relations.
- Partner with the global Commercial leadership team to build and refine Templafys partnership for high impact
- Design strategy, processes, and procedures for the global partnerships team and simultaneously implement the strategy with a scrappy attitude and proactive approach
- Ensure a continued growth in referral partners with an emphasis on quarterly pipeline targets
- Own end-to-end relationships with the top partners and drive decision making with executive stakeholders internally and externally.
- Own presentation and reporting of partnerships KPIs and objectives to C-level and Templafy leadership team.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across product, engineering, marketing, legal and sales teams.
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS experience OR top-tier management consulting/financial services/Investment Banking experience
- Experience from building global partnership alliances for strategic impact
- Ability to / experience with managing C-level stakeholder relations with 3rd parties with full responsibility
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of areas around the SaaS ecosystem around documents, document automation, document compliance and document productivity
- Enterprise sales and partnerships experience is a plus
- Ability to travel, ideally based in New York or Copenhagen
Base Salary: $180,000 - $212,400 USD + Commission. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.