Strategic Account Executive
Templafy is the next gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company and Golub Capital.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Senior Enterprise Account Executive with substantial B2B SaaS sales experience who excels at building valuable enterprise relationships with large enterprises, from the ground up.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will build, grow, and convert a pipeline of global enterprise companies and own a multi-stakeholder sales process, while working collaboratively with internal stakeholders, such as marketing, pre-sales, delivery, and customer success teams.
- Own the full multi-stakeholder sales cycle from lead generation to close
- Generate your own pipeline within a designated Book of Business through strategic outreach, making cold calls, networking, and handling inbound leads
- Deliver a world class buying experience through executing true value and solution selling
- Work with solutions engineers and implementation partners to deliver upon the prospects required capabilities
- Build C-level business cases with involvement from all levels of an organization, demonstrating tangible ROI and value to our customers
- Extensive enterprise software sales experience (5+ years) and a demonstrated proven history of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- The ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Experience selling to Business and IT stakeholders
- Highly structured mindset and account planning skills
- Experience from working with partners and developing these relations alongside your own accounts
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- High energy and attention to detail
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Why Account Executive at Templafy?
We are on an exciting growth journey globally, and this is your chance to join our EMEA team whilst making a big impact on our ambitious goals. By joining our team, you enter a fast-paced environment where learning, collaboration, and winning is part of our team DNA – something you subscribe to as well. We work as one team, we have fun and we go to work because we want to get 1% better every day (at least).
Your success is our success, and enablement and support is something you can expect from all departments and teams across the organization.
If you want to be part of a team that’s building a culture of excellence, we would love to speak to you.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.