Senior Information Security Engineer
Templafy is the next gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company and Golub Capital.
About the team
You will be part of the Information Security team who play an integral role in improving and maintaining trust with our customers and other stakeholders as a SaaS provider. We work closely with various teams, including IT, product, data, infrastructure and areas of business, to strengthen our security posture and enhance our ability to prevent threats and vulnerabilities to our organization. We believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork and you will enter a culture of inclusivity, open communication and mutual respect, where everyone's voice is heard and valued.
About the role
This role is responsible for designing global enterprise security solutions. As an Information Security Architect, you will provide technical leadership, direction and oversight to deliver timely effective security solutions, capabilities and tools across the enterprise. Your expertise will be critical in aligning our security strategy with execution, enhancing our cybersecurity maturity, and anticipating future requirements as a leading SaaS provider. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of security best practices and industry standards.
- Perform security and control reviews, identify gaps in security architecture and effectiveness and develop a security risk management plan.
- Architect, design, and implement global enterprise security architecture and security capabilities for cloud consumer and cloud provider environments.
- Conduct threat modeling to identify, communicate, and understand threats and mitigations within the context of protecting enterprise infrastructure and applications.
- Provide technical leadership and support not only to information security team members, but also to IT and areas of business.
- Participate in incident response activities and contribute to the development of incident response plans and procedures.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors and partners to assess their security posture and ensure the security of shared systems and data.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security threats, vulnerabilities, and technologies to proactively identify potential risks and recommend appropriate security measures.
- 4-6 years of related work experience and solid knowledge within designing and implementing security solutions.
- Strong knowledge of security principles, standards and best practices, such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO27001 and CIS controls.
- Proficiency in performing security assessments, threat modeling and risk analysis using industry-standard methodologies is key, such as NIST, STRIDE etc.
- Proficiency in working with IAM, SIEM, XDR, DLP and vulnerability scanners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed to communicate complex problems to both technical and executive audiences as well as influence the decision-making process.
- Having expertise in application, software development life cycle (SDLC) and cloud security is highly valued in our organization, and it would be a bonus for this role. The Information Security team are frequently sought after for guidance and consultation on these matters.
- Industry certifications are desirable, such as:
- Azure security and/or networking specialty certifications
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field is a plus.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.