Templafy is the next-gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency, and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO, and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company, and Golub Capital.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an innovative Solutions Consultant to join the EMEA Customer Solutions and Implementation team. As Solution Consultant you will be working with both prospective and existing customers, and you will be a core part of the deal and account team to ensure we are delivering impactful solutions that solve our customers’ needs. As a Solutions Consultant, you will predominantly work with prospects and customers through the technical buyer where you will position Templafy’s differentiators, map out and influence the decisions criteria.
You are a relevant Solutions Consultant when you effectively contribute to the solutions, technical and functional wins, by pre-qualifying the technical environments we integrate into, and by delivering proof of value that demonstrates to our customers, that we can help them solve identified challenges and achieve their positive business outcomes, as identified during previous discovery phases. You will as a Solutions Consultant be accountable for validation events as a part of the deal process and you are the one to guide the internal commercial teams on best-practice for the specific opportunity to ensure we demonstrated value in the right way.
We are looking for an individual who has successfully been a part of running enterprise/complex deal cycles and has a clear consultative mindset. You must understand concepts of value-based selling and building a champion. You likely have experience working in SaaS, consultancy, or in a value-based selling company.
About the Team
Customer Solutions and Implementations is a global team responsible for solution structure/demo, implementation, tech advisory, and consulting. The division consists of an EMEA Solutions Consultant team, a North America Solutions Consultant team, a Global Implementation Management team, and a team of Solution Architects.
- Be an expert on the Templafy product offering - from our value proposition to every technical aspect of the solution including architecture as well as the implementation process to value perceived.
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Templafy via (custom) demonstrations, workshops, proof-of-concepts, and ensure that the customer understands the value we bring.
- Support Account Executives and Account Managers as a strategic partner and own the interaction with the technical buyer including understanding the customers’ technical landscape, enterprise architecture, and how Templafy fits in with our capabilities.
- Own a dedicated book of strategically important customers and grow the book with the Sales and Customer Success. The book size will be 5-10 accounts and you are expected to develop strategic initiatives on the accounts.
- Contribute to systematically identifying success patterns, making sure the feedback loop leads to the department’s increased effectiveness and efficiency.
- Contribute to product improvement by sharing customer feedback and identifying potential opportunity gaps.
- Academic background in Engineering, Software, or an interdisciplinary field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience as a Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or Solutions Consultant with technical SaaS solutions
- Overall solid technical foundation and experience with API’s, enterprise deployments & applications, technical automation will be considered beneficial.
- Value-based selling methods and motions e.g., Command of the Message and opportunity qualification processes such as MEDDPICC.
- Familiar with responding to enterprise RFI and RFPs and running PoC/workshop in an enterprise selling motion.
- Good product or service demonstrations to a range of different stakeholders.
- Understanding of the different stakeholders in a B2B buying process - ability to talk directly with C-level IT executives on the customer side.
- Solid experience with MS Office, especially Word, and PowerPoint
- A solid desire to learn in a rapidly growing and innovative environment.
- Employee equity program
- Private health insurance
- Company lunch contribution
- Phone and broadband covered by the company
- Centrally located office – easy access to public transportation
- Company events and team activities
- Flexible work environment
We interact freely across teams and are committed to building a solid company culture with an emphasis on career development and plenty of social events.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.