This position is based out of NYC.
Templafy is the next gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company and Golub Capital.
What we’re looking for:
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical aspect of the customer journey. You will work very closely with the prospect/customer to effectively implement the Templafy platform while cultivating an effective post-live relationship.
The ideal candidate will have a solid technical background, a problem-solving mindset, the desire to apply their skills in troubleshooting to find exemplary solutions and dedication for delivering a first-class customer experience.
Solutions Engineering collaborates closely with Technical Sales Engineering, Implementation Managers, Technical Support team and Solution Partners by assisting them when needed throughout any part of the customer life cycle.
- Apply specialized knowledge when needed throughout the entire customer journey.
- Assist Pre-Sales on client calls or as a contributor on POCs.
- Design the Architecture of the Email signature servers based on the customer setup.
- Assist the Implementation team in effectively delivering the Email Signature Server solutions.
- Be the technical resource to customers while scoping and deploying Templafy Email signature servers.
- Handle the advance support requests and work closely with our technical support team to enable them on ongoing support cases or escalations.
- As a specialist within an area, you’ll be the owner of our documentation and responsible for maintaining an internal and external knowledge base as well as other relevant collateral to support the sales, CS, and technical support teams.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to improve the capabilities of our solution. You’ll be part of the product development and release cycle by bringing detailed technical knowledge from our clients to Product & Engineering.
- Training of Templafy technical teams and partners.
- 3+ years of experience in technical implementation of cloud-based SaaS software
- Documented experience of technical project management in large enterprises with complex IT infrastructure
- Familiarity with Azure, Docker, or Kubernetes
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Ambition, self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Employee equity program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Parental leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company discount program
- Flexible work environment
We interact freely across teams and are dedicated to building a strong company culture with an emphasis on career development and plenty of social events.
Base Salary: $140-150k. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.
Something looks off?