Senior Technical Support Engineer
This position is based in NYC.
Templafy is the next gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company and Golub Capital.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our already skilled global team of 5 full-time Technical Support Engineers.
As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing daily enterprise support to our customers, partners and colleagues via screen sharing, email and chat. You will serve as an escalation point in support, troubleshooting highly complex issues and taking ownership of technical escalations, ensuring effective and efficient resolution without delay.
You will work closely but not exclusively with the customer organization, product managers and engineers, ensuring the effective resolution of reported technical issues, escalations.
Besides a strong technical foundation, you must communicate well, both written and verbally, operate independently and thrive in the intersection between Customer Support and Technology. To ensure support continuity, you may also be required to participate in on-call rotations to cover out-of-hours support.
It is expected for you to contribute with ideas, initiatives, and best practices to ensure the continued effectiveness and success of the support function with business requirements in mind as we continue to grow.
The role will expose you to SaaS technologies and environments in addition to growth opportunities personally as well as professionally. As we continue to scale, you will be able to look forward to perusing further opportunities at Templafy.
- Daily enterprise support to our customers, partners and colleagues, ensuring SLAs are met or exceeded.
- Escalation point for colleagues and support cases which require additional attention.
- Incident handling in collaboration with site reliability engineers.
- Documenting re-occurring issues in the form of articles, ensuring continued, effective, and responsive support.
- Proactively contribute to the support team, helping shape support procedures and new ways of working.
- Participate in on-call rotations to cover out-of-hours support.
- Academic background in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant, enterprise SaaS for example, work experience.
- Understanding or experience in SSO technologies, MSI package installation, deployment via SCCM/Intune, Citrix/virtual machine environments, Public API and integrations, VSTO add-in and Web add-in, network analysis and the use of developer tools.
- Confidently navigate Windows and Mac operating systems where Microsoft Office is installed.
- Strong service minded approach, who defaults to a customer centric way of operating.
- Detail orientated, adaptable and natural team player.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, identifying and solving issues quickly and efficiently while delivering an exceptional and class leading customer experience.
- Positive mindset, detail attentive and is able to continuously learn.
- Fluency in English - other languages are a plus.
- Understanding HTML, XML, JS, C#, log files.
- Certification or theoretical understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Certification or theoretical understanding in ITIL, ITSM.
- Knowledge of software development and working within Azure DevOps.
Support software stack:
Below are some of the software and environments used in support.
Zendesk Support and Knowledge, Salesforce, Slack, Zoom, Snagit, Microsoft Office and Sharepoint, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure for testing, PagerDuty.
- Employee equity program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Parental leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company discount program
- Flexible work environment
We interact freely across teams and are dedicated to building a strong company culture with an emphasis on career development and plenty of social events.
Base Salary: $100,000-$140,000 Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.
Something looks off?