This position is based in NYC.
Templafy is the next gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company and Golub Capital.
What we’re looking for:
If you are looking for a role that gives you the opportunity to have a significant impact on a business in its next phase of growth and gain experience across various areas, then this is the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for a skilled Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in New York. As an Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for providing financial planning and reporting, including the preparation and reporting of the company’s internal financial statements, financial metrics, budgets, and forecasts. You will report to the FP&A Manager (Located in Copenhagen, Denmark) and collaborate across the company with the senior management team in New York and Copenhagen.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on initiator with solid Excel, PowerPoint, financial modelling, analytics, and communication skills. You have a background from a high-growth SaaS company, investment bank, or strategy consulting and a keen understanding of key SaaS and financial metrics. You must have high integrity and the ability to operate in a growing scale-up environment.
- Prepare, evaluate, and report key financial and operating metrics. Identify trends, track progress, and make recommendations on areas for improvement.
- Support the preparation of monthly/quarterly management reports, Board presentations, and other financial reporting.
- Perform budget versus actual analysis, take ownership in cross functional projects to steer effectively budget and business decisions.
- Guide and participate in process and reporting improvement projects and initiatives to improve reporting and forecast accuracy.
- Support and improve the implementation of financial planning and data systems.
- Analysis of and direct on improvement initiatives for working capital
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience in accounting, management consulting, corporate finance, or private equity, preferably with SaaS experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or related quantitative field.
- Experience with financial modelling (experience with Workday Adaptive is a plus)
- Skilled Excel modelling and PowerPoint skills, preferably including BI skills.
- Understanding of accounting principles and financial statements.
- Ability to work in a complex, innovative, start-up environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable working with incomplete information and ambiguity in a dynamic environment.
- Very detail-oriented with a strong work ethic and team-first attitude.
What else to know:
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in high growth with an abundance of organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of the team, and your work will have direct influence on the growth and profitability of the company.
- Employee equity program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Parental leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company discount program
- Flexible work environment
We interact freely across teams and are dedicated to building a strong company culture with an emphasis on career development and plenty of social events.
Base Salary: $100,000-$120,000. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.
Something looks off?