Director of Commercial Systems - New York City
This position is based in NYC.
Templafy is the next gen document generation platform that automates all document creation across organizations. Our platform eliminates manual document work allowing companies to drive governance, efficiency and ultimately business results. Templafy supports millions of users and enables over 800 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, BDO and more.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy’s success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices around the world. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over 200 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Seed Capital, Dawn Capital, Damgaard Company and Golub Capital.
What we’re looking for:
We're looking for a Director of Commercial Systems who shares our commitment to operational efficiency and data excellence. If you want to join a team that values every member and you're ready to help take our revenue team operations to the next level, then we want to talk to you.
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, & Finance teams to develop the systems, processes and data models that support the execution of revenue team operational activities and ensure the capture of meaningful data.
- Manage the revenue team tech stack, including owning the effective setup and operation of the software and tools necessary to support Sales, Marketing and Customer Success activities, with SFDC as the central hub. Other tools include Hubspot, Chilipiper, Outreach, DealHub, etc.
- Support leadership in developing, understanding, and analyzing the key metrics regarding marketing, lead generation, pipeline, pipeline and bookings forecasts, sales efficiency, retention and other KPIs.
- Apply best practices to our system and process setups to maximize results and minimize operational friction for our marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
- Improve revenue team productivity by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools to help our teams work smarter.
- Manage and refine current systems to ensure all systems are working together properly. Systems and tools include Salesforce, Hubspot, Chilipiper, Outreach, DealHub and Sales Navigator.
- Manage all system vendors and negotiate all vendor contracts. Management of vendors include fully understanding vendor roadmap and ensuring our vision of systems are aligned to each vendor to the full extent possible
- Evaluate new vendors and technology as needed to accommodate for future growth
- Drive and own new system integrations, i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot, Netsuite, DealHub to define, scope, budget, impact, and timelines
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience in Commercial Systems roles, preferably within a B2B SaaS environment.
- Deep knowledge and expertise of tools in the Business Systems stack including Salesforce, SalesLoft, Hubspot, 6Sense, Chilipiper, Netsuite, Gainsight, etc.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, high-growth environments and be able to help facilitate change.
- A critical thinker who is highly analytical and quantitative with a detail-oriented mindset and strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to analyze data sets for statistically significant trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Employee equity program
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Parental leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company discount program
- Flexible work environment
We interact freely across teams and are dedicated to building a strong company culture with an emphasis on career development and plenty of social events.
Base Salary: $180,000-$240,000. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.
Something looks off?