Customer Content & Education Specialist
Location Qualifications: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following options: Chicago, IL, Austin, TX, New York City, NY, Boston, MA, Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA.
At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the Customer Content and Education Specialist at Showpad:
The Customer Content & Education team is committed to fostering knowledge acquisition and retention among our customer and partner communities through strategic, cross-functional collaboration. Our mission extends to identifying and addressing knowledge gaps across various customer and user personae, while aligning content development efforts across different departments within Showpad. This collaborative approach ensures the creation of cohesive, efficient, and impactful educational content, leveraging the diverse expertise within our organization. By doing so, we aim to equip customers and partners with the knowledge and skills they need to successfully use Showpad’s products to meet their Revenue Enablement goals.
The Customer Content and Education Specialist role at Showpad will support the development and execution of customer-facing training programs and content creation. In addition to supporting Showpad Academy, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our content management processes and strategies.
This role will report into the Global Director, Customer Content & Education
Education design and delivery:
- Design, develop, and deliver education material, including online courses, Public Academy virtual live classes/workshops, and job aids
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop and refine educational content for customers.
- Ensure that all educational materials are up-to-date, accurate, and align with our educational goals.
- Provide training and support to team members on content management best practices and tools.
- Develop resources and guidelines to aid in content creation and management.
Learning Management System (LMS) Administration:
- Administer the LMS, maintain training content, and provide timely troubleshooting assistance to its users.
Content Analysis, Audit and Reporting:
- Monitor and document adherence to content creation and management processes
- Conduct thorough content audits to identify duplication, assess reusability, and ensure compliance with content standards.
- Gather and manage data related to content creation, usage, and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain regular reporting mechanisms to track content metrics, including duplication rates, reusability, and compliance
- Facilitate communication and planning between teams for coordinated content development.
- Advocate for best practices in content creation and management across the organization.
Skills we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in an education, content creation, or related field.
- Strong foundational knowledge in adult learning theory and instructional design principles
- Ability to effectively present information to all levels of the organization and the capability to adjust communication style and level of detail to suit different audiences, ranging from operational teams to executive management.
- Adaptability in ambiguous situations. Comfortable navigating and thriving in environments with a degree of ambiguity. Ability to make decisions and maintain productivity even when clear guidelines are under development.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) administration, preferably Bridge LMS
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Understanding of the Revenue Enablement space
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.
This organization participates in e-verify
For more information on e-verify, click here