Global Strategic Alliances Manager
Location Qualifications: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following options: Chicago, IL, Austin, TX, New York City, NY, Boston, MA.
At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About The Position
The Global Strategic Alliances Manager is responsible for qualifying, developing and expanding our strategic relationships with select technology and solution partners. The success of these relationships will depend on tight global strategy alignment between parties, deep integration of complementary technology and/or service offerings, compelling joint value proposition, effective partner enablement at scale, flawless execution of the joint go-to-market plans globally, and timely executive-level business reviews to measure and maximize shared ROI.
This is a highly visible, strategic role whose responsibilities and impact at Showpad will expand rapidly as our global ecosystem grows. The Global Strategic Alliances Manager will work closely with Showpad’s Partner Management, Product & Engineering, Sales, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Professional Services and Enablement teams.
- Examine the feasibility and potential ROI of our Strategic Alliance options, working closely with Showpad’s cross-functional senior leaders.
- Own and drive the Strategic Alliance engagements with select technology and solution partners in and around the Sales & Revenue Enablement ecosystem.
- Develop and direct the execution of joint go-to-market plans globally, as well as track and report on measurable shared benefits.
- Establish and maintain regular cadence and rhythm with all key stakeholders supporting each Strategic Alliance, to ensure full alignment and timely support.
- Meet or exceed the shared KPIs on a quarterly and annual basis, through tight and transparent collaboration with each strategic partner.
- Organize and lead quarterly business reviews with each strategic partner, aimed at consistently achieving our shared objectives and, if/where needed, refining our joint action plans to improve performance and business outcomes.
- 5+ years of strategic alliance management, partner management or channel sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and drive mutually beneficial business relationships, based on collaborative strategic planning and joint execution of the agreed action plans
- Strategic thinker, capable of analyzing and aligning multiple stakeholders’ business objectives and growth strategies
- Results-oriented go-to-market professional with a proven track record of pursuing, tracking and delivering on a set of clearly defined KPIs
- Strong communicator and consensus builder, as close cross-functional alignment and collaboration (both internal and external to Showpad) are needed for success
- Proactive self-starter, comfortable in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Comfortable working and negotiating with VP- and C-level executives
- Exceptional organization skills, capable of juggling multiple initiatives and priorities simultaneously
- Experience with SaaS platforms and associated partner ecosystems
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.