Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer
At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
As a Technical Support Engineer, you are the customer’s hero in time of need! A customer’s advocate internally and a Showpad advocate externally. Your forte is to stand by our customers in their more technical requests and ensuring an effortless support experience. You are the contact point between Engineering and the Customer Success team, serving as a gatekeeper to help our engineers stay focused on the right work at the right time.
Key responsibilities as a Technical Support Engineer at Showpad
- Investigate and resolve issues focusing on delivering an effortless support experience
- Work closely with the engineering team to resolve high priority issues
- Work with other Showpad teams to ensure the customer’s voice is heard
- Collaborate with the team in Portland and Chicago to raise awareness on issues and help each other
- Scale up the knowledge (technical, communication skills, etc) of the support team
- Translate customer questions and issues into compelling solutions.
Technical Support Engineers at Showpad have:
- Full professional English proficiency
- 1 year of previous experience in a customer-facing and/or technical role or proven technical background through field of study
- A customer-centric and a proactive mindset
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- The ability to operate in a high-velocity organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail-oriented)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ownership
- The hunger to acquire knowledge of web development techniques (HTML/JS/CSS/REST/...)
- Proficiency in any other European language
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.