Business Development Representative - German
Business Development Representative (German Speaker)
Join Showpad as a Business Development Rep (BDR) to build up a wide range of experience, knowledge, and network and play a major part in the company‘s global growth. Get the opportunity to excel in generating highly qualified sales leads, collaborate strategically with your sales partner(s) to identify, research and target the right companies and have a huge impact on Showpad’s growth. By selling the most innovative, disruptive mobile sales enablement solution, you will communicate, educate & challenge some of the largest companies in the world.
Business Development serves as a talent pool of high potentials for many other departments in the company, such as sales, customer success, and marketing. This is where it all starts. Kick-start your career at Showpad now!
Skills we are looking for
- Perfect knowledge of English and German
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- A results driven personality
- A proven track record of achieving measurable goals
- The ability to be a self starter in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time-management and prioritising abilities
- Insatiable desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- Ambition to build a career in sales
Key responsibilities as a BDR at Showpad
- Strategise with Sales on which companies to target
- Find the relevant contacts within those companies and reach out via email, LinkedIn and/or phone
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on mobile sales enablement
- Qualify prospects & set up meetings for sales
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads
- Work towards a monthly sales target
Location: London Office Hybrid working (4 days in office, typically Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.