Customer Marketing Manager
Customer Marketing Manager
Location Qualifications: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following options: Chicago, IL, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, Portland, OR
Reporting directly to the Global Programmes Director, you’ll work very closely across core customer facing teams including CS, sales and marketing to drive higher customer engagement and revenue.
As we unlock the potential of customer driven outcomes, there will likely be an opportunity to grow the team.
- Support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and strategies with a focus on the customer
- Measure the success of campaigns, and confidently present the findings and developments to team leaders
- Educate customers about the outcomes we can drive, products and services through a variety of mediums such as video, landing pages and social media
- Build rapport with our customers and users to strengthen our partnership, increase footprint and support renewals
- Work with the field marketing team to plan virtual events, workshops, conferences or networking events for customers, or with customer speakers
- Run ad hoc customer advocacy initiatives to increase our library of public stories
- Audit the current community and make recommendations for short-mid-long term
- Create a future proof strategy for community management that increases engagement with the community and membership numbers
- Manage the day to day running of the community in partnership with the CS team
- Experience working in a customer marketing, advocacy or community engagement role
- B2B marketing experience in SAAS / technology sector (preferred)
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing effective customer marketing and advocacy campaigns
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
This particular role will not require any travel
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.