Revenue Operations Analyst
Showpad is looking for a strategic Revenue Operations Analyst to work with our revenue organization to gather, analyze, map and align the requirements for the deployment of new functionality or enhancements within our Salesforce.com ecosystem and other analytical tools to meet key business objectives.
Only candidates located in Bangalore, India will be considered.
- Maintain, improve and produce internal sales forecasts, scorecards, leaderboards in W/M/Q cadences.
- Maintain and improve quota modeling processes and metrics.
- Manage headcount tracking changes and create views that inform sales leadership.
- Support and produce weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reporting deliverables to Sales organization.
- Build and maintain sales productivity, attainment, commissions benchmarks and reporting processes.
- Support and improve the pipeline metrics insights and reporting cadence.
- Develop sales operations training process and documentation for SFDC.
- Take requirements from field sales teams of reporting necessary for their roles and develop the standard package of SFDC reports per role
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing or an equivalent discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in the same or equivalent domain.
- Expert proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets (advanced formulas, pivots, macros, modeling