Director, People Operations & Total Rewards
Location Qualifications: Ghent, Belgium or London, UK. Ability to work from our corporate office 3 days a week and travel 30%, including international travel.
The Director, People Operations & Total Rewards will be responsible for the strategy and execution of the people operations function. This includes but is not limited to total rewards, payroll, employee relations, data and analytics and overseeing our people tech stack.
We are looking for an experienced leader with the capability to build and develop a team in alignment with our core values.
This role is ideal for someone who can build trust quickly across the organization and has a track record of providing hands-on support and strategic insight to drive initiatives aligning our business and people systems.
- Lead and manage the People Operations team, coaching and developing each individual to be at their best.
- Design simple employee lifecycle processes, from on-boarding through exit. Aim for self-service, automation, and optimally leverage our people tech stack (HRIS- Workday, Candidate tracking - Greenhouse, employee listening and performance -Culture Amp) for efficiency.
- Develop compensation and benefits philosophy and practices to ensure that our approach is aligned to our company’s goals and our team culture.
- Oversee that the HR systems are fully functional, meet the company's needs, and are used effectively across all locations.
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations in all of our operating countries.
- Work cross functionally to ensure that we have a talent plan in line with our strategic growth goals
- Accountable for people data reporting analytics to deliver insights that drive enhancements in programs, policies and experiences.
- Operationalize hybrid work policies and processes across the globe.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or management team.
- Experience with handling complex payroll processes (systems, regulatory requirements, etc.) to support multiple work locations and remote employees.
- Experience developing and implementing operational systems, processes, and capabilities to support successful scaling in a high-growth global organization.
- A high degree of fluency with HR/People processes including but not limited to onboarding requirements, leave management, employee benefits, and compensation.
- Excellent process management and documentation skills, ensuring regular review and auditing for continuous improvement and updates.
- A minimum of ten years’ progressive experience in human resources leadership working across a diverse set of companies and industries, including experience in the technology sector.
- Excellent leadership abilities, able to inspire and manage a distributed team across multiple disciplines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization across different cultures and time zones.
- A strategic thinker with a deep understanding of global people practices, HR technology systems, and a passion for designing simple and impactful solutions.
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.