Talent Development Manager
Location Qualifications: London (hybrid), Ghent (hybrid), Amsterdam (remote)
In Talent Development we build employees knowledge, skills and abilities so Showpad can succeed and grow. Through our efforts we foster learning, employee and leadership development that drives organizational performance, productivity and connects employees to Showpad culture of excellence and execution. In the center of Talent Development are the people - Showpad talent that we focus on unlocking individual and collective potential.
As Talent Development Manager you will be responsible for leading and scaling a global Leadership Development curriculum. You will build leadership capabilities across all levels of people managers prioritizing actions based on established Showpad goals. Talent Development Manager will play a key role in implementing a learning strategy to support Company-wide change initiatives.
We are building a global, result-driven and collaborative Talent Development (TD) team distributed across the US and EMEA. As the TD Manager you will report to the TD Director located in Showpad’s hub in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and you will work with the People Team and Showpad business across both geographies.
- Manage a global Leadership Development portfolio, along with educating the business on the offer and desirable outcomes of the initiatives.
- Continue working with internal stakeholders and vendors to develop leadership development solutions based on Talent Development strategy and business needs.
- Lead needs analysis, design, activation and rollout of the leadership development programmes across Showpad’s US and EMEA territories.
- Facilitate learning programmes to embed skills and knowledge.
- Monitor training effectiveness so initiatives objectives and milestones are met within a given timeframe and budget.
- Maintain budget and relationships with vendors and consultants.
- Contribute to the global team being a talent partner for the business and helping managers develop their teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or management team.
- Proven experience as a Learning & Development Manager/Training Manager or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong graphic design skills to guide employees through their learning journey
- Thorough understanding of current leadership development concepts and practices
- Up to date knowledge of effective learning and development methods and trends
- Business acumen with ability to translate leadership development interventions into business outcomes
- Training design and facilitation skills
- Customer-first mindset in implementing talent and learning programmes
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.