Talent Development Coordinator
Talent Development Coordinator
Location Qualifications: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following options: Chicago, IL
In Talent Development we build employees knowledge, skills and abilities so Showpad can succeed and grow. Through our efforts we foster learning, employee and leadership development that drives organizational performance, productivity and connects employees to the Showpad culture of excellence and execution. In the center of Talent Development are the people - Showpad talent and our focus lies on unlocking individual and collective potential.
As part of the Talent Development (TD) team you will be responsible for providing coordination support across two portfolios: (1) Employee Development and (2) Leadership Development. You will manage the TD learning platform (Showpad University), execute learning experience delivery and manage training metrics reports.
We are building a global, result-driven and collaborative Talent Development team distributed across the US and EMEA. As the TD Coordinator you will report to the TD Director located in Showpad’s hub in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and work with the People Team across both geographies.
- Prepare training materials and onboarding procedures, coordinate new hires orientation
- Manage the internal training platform (Showpad University) and create E-learning content on the platform
- Training coordination within Employee Development and Leadership Development portfolios
- Prepare comprehensive training analysis including training metrics and data integration
- Work to keep Talent Development systems simple by building processes that allow us to scale
- Maintenance and regular updates of the Talent Development Learning Catalog
- First point of contact for the learning related queries and individual training requests
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or management team
- Experience working with learning management systems (LMS)
- Creation of e-learning resources
- Analytical thinking and data storytelling with a solution finding approach
- Planning and organization skills including time management, workback schedule and detail focus
- Clear and concise in written communication with an interest in conveying a compelling programme narrative
- Passionate about the people development with a previous first experience in HR i.e: talent and learning development, talent management, HR project management or similar roles
- Ability to work with a distributed team in a remote/hybrid set up
- Team player with a proactive, enthusiastic attitude that works cooperatively and effectively to accomplish a common goal
Travel Requirements: This particular role will not require any travel
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.