Senior Mobile Engineer, iOS
Location Qualifications: Ghent (Hybrid), Wroclaw (Hybrid)
At Showpad, our mobile app is essential to our offering and provides a seamless experience for all users throughout their sales cycle. With a proven track record of user satisfaction, we are committed to continuously enhancing user journeys.
As an iOS Engineer, you’ll have the chance to be part of this exciting journey, playing a key role in shaping the future of the Showpad product with your insights and ideas. Working closely with our exceptional product owner and a team of talented colleagues, you will have the opportunity to shape the user experience of our mobile ecosystem.
We value innovation and encourage our team to think outside the box. Our dedicated time for innovation provides an excellent platform for you to experiment with the latest technologies and turn your ideas into reality. By doing so, you’ll play a crucial role in driving our continued success.
- Work closely with our best-in-class mobile engineers to continuously sharpen each other's skills through code reviews, pair programming and agile delivery methodologies
- Work together with our PO and design team on constructing new iOS features and improving UX
- Collaborate with backend team members to define data models and responses for client consumption
- Collaborate and empower other feature teams to create a frictionless environment where they can integrate and test their own features on iOS
- Shift quality left by working together with QA team members, improving our monitoring and observability to capture bugs and performance issues early in the process
- Assisting and coaching junior developers to reach their full potential
- You will do research and develop by experimenting with and implementing the latest technologies in one of the most faced-paced areas in software engineering
- Strong experience as an iOS developer
- Fluent in Swift, knowledge of Objective-C
- Experience with test-driven development
- UIKit experience, with an emphasis on programmatic view creation, view/view controller life-cycles, and MVC/MVVM design patterns. SwiftUI is a plus.
- Continuous integration and delivery mindset with experience or exposure to Mobile CI/CD solutions (Bitrise, Jenkins, Xcode Server, …)
- Healthy sense of modern UI/UX design
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.