Revenue Enablement Specialist
Revenue Enablement Specialist- London
Location Qualifications: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following options: London, England (In Office)
As a Revenue Enablement Specialist, you will be part of a world-class enablement team that improves the performance of Showpad’s revenue teams while serving as a North Star for our customers on what good looks like. Given Enablement is Showpad’s core business, this role will be highly visible, and focused on ongoing training and coaching for our Inside Sales teams, the “Tip of the spear” in our customer engagement strategy.
The Revenue Enablement Specialist will report directly to the Senior Manager, Revenue Enablement and be part of the larger Enablement Team.
- Conduct daily call coaching sessions to enhance BDRs' sales skills, objection handling, and pitching techniques
- Provide ongoing training reinforcement to ensure consistent application of sales methodologies and best practices
- Offer guidance and support in email writing, enabling BDRs to craft effective and compelling communication
- Assist BDRs in developing effective time management strategies to maximize productivity
- Train BDRs on sales skills such as building trust with prospects, navigating enterprise companies, setting quality meetings, account mapping, and territory planning
- Collaborate closely with BDR managers, the VP of Business Development, and a team of enablement professionals to align training initiatives with sales goals
- Develop and update training materials, leveraging the best-in-class Showpad platform and the Google Suite tools
- Monitor and track the impact of Enablement programs on the performance of the BDR team, providing regular reports on individual and overall performance
- Previous experience as a Business Development Representative (BDR) or Sales Development Representative (SDR), with a track record of success in scalable and repeatable sales tactics
- Interest in transitioning to a sales enablement career, demonstrating a passion for coaching and developing others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to deliver engaging and impactful training sessions
- Eager to learn and stay updated with the latest sales techniques and industry trends
This particular role will require travel 10% of the time domestically
This role requires being in the London office
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad:
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.