Location Qualifications: We focus hiring this position in Bangalore, India and will only accept applications from that area.
Showpad is hiring a Gainsight Administrator to join the Revenue Operations organization, working cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translating them to effective use of applications. The role will require basic programming and object oriented concepts as well as an understanding how to streamline processes to speed up adoption. The Gainsight Administrator will be responsible for analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and implementing solutions.
This position reports to the Director of Business Systems, located in the US (Michigan).
- Implement and improve Gainsight solutions and own the solutions post implementation
- Configure and optimize Salesforce using standard declarative capabilities such as workflow and object creation, reporting, user/role/profile administration, marketplace apps and much more
- Manage Gainsight integration with Salesforce to ensure efficiency and knowledge sharing between CSMs, Sales, and Support
- Work with engineers to improve Salesforce integration with internal systems and data sources
- Experience in implementing Salesforce and Gainsight technology solutions. (Salesforce Partner Relationship Management is a plus)
- Salesforce and/or Gainsight Administration certification preferred.
- Strong analytical thinking and comfort with complex business workflows and processes spanning multiple systems
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and act upon work from multiple communication channels simultaneously
- Clear, concise, and influential communicator (written and verbal)
- Experience with Agile Methodology, Jira.
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.