Director of Product
Location Qualifications: London (hybrid or remote), Paris (remote), Amsterdam (remote), Ghent (remote), Wroclaw (hybrid or remote)
As Director of Product, you own the product strategy for Seller Effectiveness and Buyer Engagement across our major web and mobile platforms, and strategic integrations with Salesforce, Dynamics, Outlook, Gmail. As such you own the Showpad Coach, and Showpad Video product lines, and several strategic features in our Showpad Content product.
Your mission is to shape the future of these product offerings, mentor a diverse team of product managers across these two different Use Cases, and align products or add-ons with business outcomes.
You’ll be part of the Product Management leadership team, reporting into the VP of Product, which sits in the Product & Technology (P&T) department, owned by the CPTO.
On a daily basis, you’ll lead and coach your team of 6-8 Product Managers, ranging in seniority. You’ll regularly attend extended P&T Staff meetings, and interact frequently with Engineering Managers, C-suite executives, GTM leadership and key customer accounts.
- Drive the product vision & strategy for Seller Effectiveness and Buyer Engagement, and the vision for the PM’s in your team.
- Build, lead and grow a team of 6-8 PMs. Resource/headcount planning for PMs and contribute towards resource/headcount planning for product, design and engineering team
- Become an expert on the domain, the market, the trends.
- Own one or more Product OKRs, which drive overall quarterly prioritization and resourcing
- Establish trust and inspire engineering leaders and teams, collaborating closely to understand technical tradeoffs, spot opportunities for innovation, and manage product and technical debt
- Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap.
- Be the champion and voice of customers. Bring the customer’s voice into the creation process. Present Showpad roadmap/vision/value prop at webinars and with key customer accounts
- Work closely with Product Marketing leadership to develop new opportunities and manage analyst relationships.
- Improve and establish product management processes that help making data-informed, behavioural decisions
- Education: Bachelor/master delivering a solid base in business and/or technology, or equivalent through experience
- One or more successful senior Product Management stints in B2B SaaS.
- Assembled a new, or grown an existing team of product managers towards a high-performing level under your purvieW
- Proven track record for delivering on several similar Key Performance Outcomes in previous roles
- Bonus points: Previous experience in an adjacent field (eg. as a software engineer, data scientist, product designer, engineering manager, startup founder, …)
- The ability to write clear product specifications, build wireframes, conduct customer interviews and perform market research independently
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative thinking and ability to inspire
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether it’s additional company-wide days off, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.