Commercial Contracts Manager
What we’re all about.
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
Quantexa is looking for highly motivated professional to support our global commercial and contract management team. As a contracts manager within the EMEA region, you will be responsible for working alongside our sales, delivery and customer success teams to lead the negotiation of software licences, professional services and partnership agreements. This will involve working closely alongside the Quantexa legal teams and the head of commercial in negotiating contractual terms and providing post contract management on complex agreements and projects.
What you’ll be doing.
Reporting into the head of commercial and working with Sales, Delivery, PMO, Customer Success, Global Alliances, Finance, Legal and the wider commercial team the typical responsibilities include:
· Triaging all new engagements to determine commercial and legal support or model terms required
· Reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements
· Highlighting onerous terms for legal review under internal commercial policy
· Assisting with deal structuring around contract models and pricing
· In contract life cycle management for complex projects including change management and identified risk mitigation
· Reviewing commercial elements of bids and contracts
· Supporting RFP management and helping with response co-ordination
Our clients are International, and our staff are expected to react to demanding client needs and agendas, this role will support the Quantexa sales and delivery teams within EMEA but with scope to expand the role to global support.