RevOps Systems Manager
What we’re all about
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
We are looking for a driven, logical, and attentive analyst to join our recently created Revenue Operations team. Rev Ops at Quantexa is the strategic integration of sales, marketing, and customer success departments to provide a better end-to-end view, while leaving day-to-day processes within the departments. The holistic approach of revenue operations is designed to break down silos!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage, maintain and improve our revenue team’s tools and systems
- Own, maintain, and improve our CRM platform Salesforce
- Support our Salesforce Experts in their day-to-day administration and their projects to improve Salesforce
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce, HubSpot and additional Rev Ops tools.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration with other tools HubSpot, Planhat, NetSuite, etc
- Manage the solutions catalogue for our lines of business
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.