What we’re all about
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Part-Qualified Accountant to join our finance team. As a crucial member of our accounting department, you will play a key role in supporting various financial activities, contributing to the accurate and timely preparation of financial statements. This position is ideal for an ambitious individual who is actively pursuing professional accounting qualifications and is eager to grow within a dynamic and collaborative environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with accounting principles and company policies.
- Collaborate with senior accountants to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and standards.
- Record transactions across multiple P&L lines including revenue, cost of sales, overheads, fixed assets and more.
- Monitoring and controlling month end accruals and prepayments and ensuring complete reconciliation processes are in place.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations with zero tolerance for unknown items monthly.
- Complete period-end close activities accurately and by set deadlines, including calculating and posting journals and variance analysis.
- Contribute to the analysis of financial results, highlighting trends, and providing insights to management.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements.
- Ensure other external reporting requirements (e.g. ONS submissions) are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Support audit processes by providing documentation and responding to inquiries.
- Assist in the implementation of internal controls to ensure the integrity of financial information.
- Preparing for accrued and deferred revenue reconciliation.
- Aged debtor review and chase up.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and optimization of financial systems.