Healthcare Industry Leader - Product - UK
What we’re all about.
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
Do you strive to make a difference to the healthcare industry?Help accelerate the growth of one of the highest performing tech scale-ups in the Decision Intelligence category. Become an integral part of the leadership team that is setting Product Strategy and charting an ambitious path forward for Quantexa. Leverage your expertise and experience in the Healthcare industry to create market leading solutions that help our clients make better decisions from better data – turning insight into impact.
Industry Leaders are the voice of Quantexa for their respective industry. They are subject matter experts and are recognized for their thought leadership on industry trends and transformation. They help shape the direction and positioning of Quantexa’s Solution portfolio such that it addresses the strategic and nuanced business issues and pain points for their respective industry including the key personas and stakeholders that we sell to. These individuals are expected to be seen internally and externally as visionaries and leading authorities on matters related to their industry domain.
What You'll be doing
The role of Industry Leader has a direct reporting line into Quantexa’s Chief Product Officer. They form an integral part of the core Product Leadership Team and have a critical voice in determining overall Product Strategy and prioritizing Product roadmap. Industry Leaders are recognized as SMEs by other functions across the business (e.g.; Sales, Customer Success, etc…) and are sought out to guide, shape and credentialize when that expertise is needed. Responsibilities will include:
- Work with Solution teams & regional heads of Sales to build industry-specific Go-to-Market campaigns for existing Solutions
- Collaborate with Solution teams and Product Marketing to ensure industry-relevant specificity in the design, market narrative and positioning across the full portfolio of Quantexa’s Solutions, as well as innovating new industry-relevant Solutions based on our core Platform. Support Sales, Customer Success, demo and delivery teams with industry-specific knowledge for these new Solutions
- Work alongside Product Marketing to build industry-focused campaigns and scalable Solution narratives which align to the business issues, enterprise value and messaging required within their respective industry
- Validate and influence the direction of our Solution roadmap with Solution teams and Product Management ensuring that our Engineering focus is fit for purpose to meet the needs of the go-to-market and maximize our share of addressable market
- Build market eminence through thought leadership, industry conferences & events and client roundtables – all in support of Quantexa’s brand, corporate positioning, and field marketing strategy
- In collaboration with Corporate Marketing, proactively engage with leading analysts (e.g.; Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc…) and industry-specific media to build brand and awareness of industry-relevant Solutions and related business value impact
- Actively engage upon requests from Sales and Solution Engineering/Pre-Sales to help pursue and win strategic deals within their respective industry
- Work with Solution teams, Sales and Finance during annual planning and mid-year forecasting cycles to develop industry-specific revenue targets as well as pricing strategy specific to the Solutions
- Support Sales in the definition of strategic target accounts and ‘must-win’ logos within the respective industry
- Work with Alliances team to identify, stand up and nurture strategic relationships with ecosystem partners relevant to the industry which drive scale, differentiation and non-linear growth