Customer Intelligence Solutions Manager - Product - North America
What we’re all about.
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
Quantexa’s Customer Intelligence solution provides organisations with a 360 view of customers and their relationships, generating unique insights to enhance customer experience and accelerate growth using best in class entity resolution, network generation and advanced analytics technology.
As the Customer Intelligence Manager for North America, you’ll be part of our Product Organization reporting into the Global Head of Customer Intelligence Solutions.
You’ll be the go-to person for our Customer Intelligence Solution in North America, and will use your expertise in data, sales & marketing and customer analytics to shape and execute the Customer Intelligence strategy, working with a diverse set of stakeholders across Quantexa, our partners and clients to capture market requirements, drive product innovation, support our go to market activities and act as a thought leader in the industry. Your focus will initially be on the Banking and Insurance sectors, with scope to grow this in future.
The expansion of our Customer Intelligence team into North America forms a critical part of Quantexa’s strategy as we scale our business across use cases, sectors and geographies. This is a highly visible position that provides a fantastic opportunity for personal growth and to play a significant role in the growth of the company.
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll act as a subject matter expert for the Customer Intelligence solution, covering the North American market with a focus on Banking and Insurance sectors. You’ll be responsible for building a significant personal presence in the market, developing a deep understanding of client and market needs, positioning the solution effectively, supporting the delivery of value to our clients, developing strong relationships with our partners and driving product innovation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the ‘voice of the market’ and translating this into functional requirements to assist with Solution design, refinement and roadmap definition
- Working with the Global Solution Owner, Industry Leads and Marketing to shape marketing plans and go to market campaigns
- Building personal and Solution market eminence, publishing thought leadership, engaging industry analysts and acting as an active member of the external Customer Intelligence community including through social networking, conferences and events
- Enabling the Sales, Presales and Alliance Partners by creating relevant materials and delivering education sessions
- Acting as an SME for the solution area, supporting strategic client opportunities and projects through the sales and delivery cycle as a trusted client partner
- Working with our Alliances team to build and maintain strategic relationships with ecosystem partners (including technology, data and delivery partners) which drive scale, differentiation and pipeline