Technical Product Marketing Manager
What we’re all about
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Technical Marketer to join our growing Product Marketing Team in our London HQ. You’ll be empowered to transform how we market our Decision Intelligence Platform to our technical buyers and users. The Product Marketing team sits at the epicenter of our Product, Analytical Innovation, Sales, and Marketing teams and is seen as the critical driving force for go-to-market and positioning of our platform and solutions. This role presents a unique opportunity to join an established but evolving team at the forefront of Quantexa’s standout growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing product messaging, positioning, buyer and user personas, sales enablement and community support initiatives for our technical users and buyers
- Driving go-to-market launches and strategies for platform and product releases focused on technical personas
- Creating and delivering compelling enablement material for our commercial and customer facing teams
- Partnering with the product, R&D, and analytics teams and technical subject matter experts to create collateral focused on technical platform users
- Working with the wider marketing team to develop and produce platform and product assets across a variety of media (slide decks, videos, whitepapers, blog posts)
- Collaborating with our community team to ensure our voice of the customer and user is championed throughout the organization
- Supporting our analyst relations team on analyst engagements and product updates