Senior Director, Insurance
What we’re all about.
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
Do you strive to make a difference to the insurance industry? To support innovation and change, driving return on investment for leading insurance companies, through more trusted risk management and customer analytics? At Quantexa, we do.
This urge and desire to challenge our teams, our clients and our partners is what drives us every day! At Quantexa our culture is underpinned by not only our ability to build market leading AI-driven technology but being able to create real change across the insurance industry. It’s what got us to where we are, supporting the industry across 4 continents and 20+ countries and it’s what will continue to make our future #UNSTOPPABLE.
The Insurance Sales Director for the UK will join a collaborative regional team within the Quantexa Sales division. This position is central to our continued growth within the UK Insurance sector. You will be a central point in supporting client needs and delivering business value back to leading industry players through industry expertise and a drive to put our clients first.
What you’ll be doing.
- Reporting into the EMEA FSI Senior Sales Director, you will be working as part of our Regional Insurance Industry Team, leading UK Insurance client relationships.
- Working with industry product leadership and solution owners, you will help define and execute the regional specific sales strategy and go-to-market plan for your territory.
- Leveraging your network and working alongside the Business Development Team, to build a pipeline of potential customers, that could thrive with the use of our platform.
- Working with Marketing, Product Group, Solution Engineering and Solution & Customer Success functions you will own & lead opportunities from origination to closure.
- Build brand awareness and develop connections through industry events, following up leads, to position Quantexa’s Insurance Industry propositions.
- Consistently delivering against sales targets; and contributing to the overall growth of the business, Determination, Ambition & Teamwork will be key attributes needed for the role.
- You will be conducting discovery meetings, to understand customer challenges, priorities and qualify the business impact.
- We place a lot of emphasis on solid processes and accountability, so some of your time will be spent on sales process hygiene and ensuring accurate forecasting.
- Some International/European travel may be required, although this role will be predominantly UK based.