Insurance Industry Lead - Product - North America
What we’re all about.
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
Do you strive to make a difference to the insurance industry? To support innovation and change which will drive business growth, trusted risk management and customer centricity across the industry for our clients and partners? At Quantexa, we do.
This urge and desire to challenge us and the industry is what drives us every day! At Quantexa our culture is underpinned by, not only our ability to build market leading AI-driven technology but, being able to create real change across the insurance industry. It’s what got us here to supporting the industry across 4 continents and 20+ countries and it’s what will continue to make our future #UNSTOPPABLE.
The Industry Leader for North America will join a collaborative global team within the Quantexa Product & Solutions division. This position and team is central to our growth. It enables the mission critical parts of our business from Sales, R&D, Marketing, Customer Success and Delivery. As our Industry Leader for NA, you will be a central point in providing thought leadership, industry subject matter expertise, innovation and drive to continue to help us grow the market and enhance our industry product strategy. You’ll be playing a critical role in defining the NA industry strategy, execution of product and industry priorities, and upskilling a wide pool of cross functional teams that contribute to our success.
- Be our subject matter expert for the insurance sector across the U.S. & Canada but working as part of a collaborative global team on enablement, messaging and conten development.
- Creating and executing the go-to-market strategy for insurance within NA alongside leadership from Sales, Product, Alliance and industry/solutions teams.
- Actively helping grow our insurance client base by engaging with Sales, Alliances & Pre-Sales teams to provide guidance, strategic planning and the ability to “think like the customer”, becoming a trusted advisor for NA region.
- Build localized marketing strategic with field and product marketing to build and maintain insurance solutions content, collateral and thought leadership assets as well as representing the “voice of the industry” across key events and speaking opportunities.
- Collaborating and challenging Product Management and R&D to bring development and innovation ideas that represent the “voice of the market” in order to translate key technology priorities into solution design, and roadmap definitions that deliver future value which address core needs of the market.
- Work with the Alliances team to nurture strategic partnership relationships across consulting, technology and data within NA to drive scale and differentiation .
- Best of all, you’ll be acting as the face of insurance for North America at Quantexa – adding value to our clients and partners at every opportunity.
- We are open to candidates based in the Boston, New York and Chicago areas. But will also consider other remote options for the right candidate
- Passion and energy for the market and the impact that data, technology and AI can have for good within the insurance industry.
- Recent proven experience working for or working with Tier 1 multi-line insurance carriers across both retail and commercial lines to deliver innovation / transformational technology orientated work
- Experience with data, analytics &/or software and deep knowledge of the insurance value-chain, particularly in areas such as underwriting/distribution, customer analytics, digital and technology & claims.
- An ability to engage a room, to bring energy to our propositions and gain trust and respect of our Teams and Clients.
- A strong interest in helping our clients grow and succeed with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information to diverse audiences and translate information to technical & business stakeholders at insurance companies, from users to executive management.
- Keen ability and desire to learn. We’ll help you understand our product and third-party tools so you can understand the value of them to the market thoroughly
Additional nice to have experience includes:
- Creativity. One of our favorites. You’ll contribute to development of the solution materials covering all aspects of our product.
- Exposure & experience working with Insurtech companies and hyper-scale software companies
- Technical acumen to build custom demos, wireframes and solution designs &/or an understanding of big data or data science.
- Knowledge of Entity Resolution, Graph analytics or Decision Intelligence solutions
- Advisory & consulting experience.
Our perks and quirks.
What makes you Q will help you to realize your full potential, flourish and enjoy what you do, while being recognized and rewarded with our broad range of benefits.
- A Competitive salary range of $180k -$204k
- Company bonus
- 401(k) match up to 5%
- Competitive PTO Allowance + Paid US Federal Holidays + Your Birthday Off!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Access to One Medical - primary care practice that offers 24/7 on-demand virtual care
- Access to Teladoc - on-demand healthcare via phone or video
- Access to Health Advocate - the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company
- Access to Calm App Subscription - the #1 app for meditation, relaxation, and sleep
- Access to Talk Space - the #1 rated, HIPAA-compliant app for online counselling and therapy services
- Continuous Training and Development, including access to Udemy Business
- Company-wide socials