Founded in 2016 with only a handful of individuals, Quantexa was built with a purpose that through a greater understanding of context, better decisions can be made. 7 years, 15 countries and 650+ employees later we still believe that today. We connect the dots within our customers data using dynamic entity resolution and advanced network analytics to create context, empowering businesses to see the bigger picture and drive real value from their data.
Due to the continuous success and high demand from our customers, we are looking for a Solutions Architect with a proven track record in technical delivery to join the Quantexa family. 🚀
What does a Solutions Architect role at Quantexa look like?
A solutions architect role at Quantexa is extremely wide ranging which we think is what makes it such an interesting and enjoyable position. Excellent stakeholder engagement will be key to your success here at Quantexa, as you will be working with Clients to assist with anything from technical issues all the way to new project requirements. This role will also see you dealing with more internal stakeholders than any other area of the business, so whether you’re working with the Project Manager to discuss budgets, deadlines and delivery timelines, R&D to resolve product related issues, or Pre-sales to help with RFP’s and POC’s, it’s all to ensure we’re delivering our promise on providing a first class service to our Clients.🥇
You’ll be managing multiple projects at any given time with the autonomy to prioritise your workload as you see fit, ensuring you’ve considered company goal and project risks. Being Agile is an integral part to the success we have at Quantexa and having regular team sprints and Scrum meetings with your Projects team is essential.
We care a lot about the development of our people, and the Solutions Architect will be a huge part in helping up-skill our employees through both mentoring and coaching. Don’t worry, your development is also essential, and we’ll ensure we have similar things in place for you!
We want our employees to use the latest and leading open source big-data technologies and you’ll be using tools such as Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Spark and the wider Hadoop ecosystem. 🧬
What do I need to have?
- Strong experience in hands-on technical deliveries, leading technical teams from design through to implementation of production systems
- Excellent technical skills including recent hands-on coding experience of at least one of the following Spark, Scala, Java or production grade Python
- Strong understanding of SDLC principles, including use of unit testing, git and CI/CD, and how to set up good practices on a new project
- Experience with technical and solution design, including designing systems to address non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, maintainability, security, and systems integration)
- Experience of managing multiple projects, preferably in an Agile environment
- Extensive experience working with data and addressing common challenges such as data quality, updates, data structure changes and rollback
- Exceptional client facing, communication and presentation skills
- Competitive Salary range of $110-141k depending on experience
- Company Bonus
- 401(k) match up to 5%
- Competitive PTO Allowance + Paid US Federal Holidays + Your Birthday Off!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Access to One Medical - primary care practice that offers 24/7 on-demand virtual care
- Access to Teladoc - on-demand healthcare via phone or video
- Access to Health Advocate - the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company
- Access to Calm App Subscription - the #1 app for meditation, relaxation, and sleep
- Access to Talk Space - the #1 rated, HIPAA-compliant app for online counseling and therapy services
- Continuous Training and Development, including access to Udemy Business
- Access to WeWork offices & Company-wide socials
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
We have one mission. To help businesses grow. To make data easier. And to make the world a better place. We’re not a start-up. Not anymore. But we’ve not been around that long either. What we are is a collection of bright, passionate minds harnessing complexities and helping our clients and their communities. One culture, made of many. Heading in one direction – the future.
It's all about you
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital, disability, or veteran status. Whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
Internal pay equity across departments is crucial to our global compensation philosophy. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of experience, education, training, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
Quantexa is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our talent acquisition processes. If you require support, please inform our Talent Acquisition Team.