At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016 Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies, Telecoms and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Since being founded we’ve:
• Grown to 500+ employees
• Been valued at over $900m
• Won Google Cloud 2020 Industry Solutions Partner of the Year Award.
Quantexa are looking for Mid, Senior and Lead level DevOps Engineers to address the increasing demands on our cloud solutions, which underpin our company’s rapid growth. The position will offer opportunities to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and deliver industry leading cloud-based offerings of the Quantexa Platform.
You’ll be joining one of our DevOps teams in our R&D department working on the Quantexa Cloud Platform and accompanying solutions. The platform is comprised of a landscape of lowmaintenance, on-demand, and highly secure environments. Our environments host Quantexa products and services for our customers and partners. Supported use cases include fraud detection, news intelligence, machine learning and natural language processing, to name a few. Our environments also support a variety of internal use cases, including research and development or R&D and software development lifecycle or SDLC processes.
You’ll be heavily involved with our cloud-based technical infrastructure, with responsibilities surrounding improving the availability and resilience of our platform, improving its usability and security, ensuring we stay at the forefront of technical innovation, and reducing toil across our estate. You will also work alongside our software engineering teams to leverage DevOps techniques to support our software release activities and work on unique cloud-based product offerings for our customers to use in their own DevOps processes on their own Cloud estate.
Our tech stack:
• A strong focus on Docker/Kubernetes/Istio
• DevOps tooling/automation written with Bash/Python/Groovy/Jenkins/Golang
• Provisioning software/frameworks (Elasticsearch/Spark/Hadoop/PostgreSQL)
• Infrastructure Management - CasC, IasC (Ansible, Terraform, Packer)
• Log and metric aggregation with Fluentd, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager
• Public Cloud, primarily GCP, but also AWS and Azure
What do I need to have?
• Take pride in designing, building and delivering high quality well engineered solutions to complex problems
• Take a big picture approach to solving problems, taking care to ensure that the solution works well within the wider system
• In-depth exposure to a handful of the key parts of our tech stack listed above
• Experience with programming/scripting/automation
• Good appreciation for information security principals
• Experience with infrastructure management and general Linux administration
• Must be able to speak both English and Spanish fluently
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
• Experience managing microservice based architectures (scaling, upgrading, traffic management, deployment strategies)
• Experience mentoring junior engineers
• Experience with software build and release engineering
- Competitive salary 💰
- Company bonus
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep 🧘♀️
- Ongoing personal development
- Great Company wide socials
- Plus other local benefits
We have one mission. To help businesses grow. To make data easier. And to make the world a better place. We’re not a start-up. Not anymore. But we’ve not been around that long either. What we are is a collection of bright, passionate minds harnessing complexities and helping our clients and their communities. One culture, made of many. Heading in one direction – the future.
It's all about you
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital, disability, or veteran status. Whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
Internal pay equity across departments is crucial to our global compensation philosophy. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of experience, education, training, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
Quantexa is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our talent acquisition processes. If you require support, please inform our Talent Acquisition Team.