Customer Success Manager
What we’re all about.
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
The Customer Success team exists to ensure that true value is realized by our customers. Our product delivers diversified outcomes and values, meaning you could solve problems with financial crime, insurance fraud, data management or a multitude of other customer needs.
You’ll focus on building close, long-term relationships with our clients, advising them on the right decisions and directions to solve real business problems. Working in the Customer Success team you will be at the center of customer engagement through training, adoption, retention and satisfaction. Teamwork is a core value at Quantexa and you’ll be interacting with all departments to bring the best of Quantexa to our customers. This is where the team player in you gets to really shine.
What you’ll be doing.
- Acting as the trusted advisor of the customer and be the voice of the customer internally at Quantexa.
- Managing Governance of the customer relationship to set direction, identify blockers and find solutions.
- Driving a consultative relationship to influence senior customer contacts, defining and executing a joint Quantexa roadmap with the customer.
- Reviewing the customer journey, determining how it’s supported, and using a consultative approach to help customers achieve their goals with Quantexa.
- Driving operational adoption of the Quantexa platform.
- Ensuring business outcomes are met, tracked and focused on.
What you’ll bring.
- A professional, consultative approach with the ability to engage senior stakeholders and achieve trusted relationships.
- Sufficient gravitas and influence to control a room and hold your own with senior leaders.
- A strong sense of customer centricity and working tirelessly to drive the best experience and outcomes for our customers.
- Specialist knowledge in a data space or the impact of data on Financial Crime, Fraud or KYC or relevant industry knowledge such as banking or insurance.
- A keen eye for detail. Your passion for customer satisfaction will ensure you gain a true understanding of your customers challenges, processes and drivers.
- A collaborative and problem-solving mindset like no other, never shying away from a challenge, whether internally or externally.
- An understanding of commercial models and the customer renewal process, helping you drive upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- An ambition and desire to meet key targets and objectives, while identifying new areas of opportunity.
Our perks and quirks.
What makes you Q will help you to realize your full potential, flourish and enjoy what you do, while being recognized and rewarded with our broad range of benefits.
- Competitive Salary range of $170,000-$200,000 (the salary on offer will be based on a number of factors, including location, experience and role responsibilities)
- Company Bonus
- 401(k) match up to 5%
- Competitive PTO Allowance + Paid US Federal Holidays + Your Birthday Off!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Access to One Medical - primary care practice that offers 24/7 on-demand virtual care
- Access to Teladoc - on-demand healthcare via phone or video
- Access to Health Advocate - the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company
- Access to Calm App Subscription - the #1 app for meditation, relaxation, and sleep
- Access to Talk Space - the #1 rated, HIPAA-compliant app for online counseling and therapy services
- Continuous Training and Development, including access to Udemy Business
- Access to WeWork offices & Company-wide socials
We have one mission. To help businesses grow. To make data easier. And to make the world a better place. We’re not a start-up. Not anymore. But we’ve not been around that long either. What we are is a collection of bright, passionate minds harnessing complexities and helping our clients and their communities. One culture, made of many. Heading in one direction – the future.
It's all about you
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital, disability, or veteran status. Whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
Internal pay equity across departments is crucial to our global compensation philosophy. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of experience, education, training, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
Quantexa is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our talent acquisition processes. If you require support, please inform our Talent Acquisition Team.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
start. don’t stop – Apply.