Quantexa empowers organisations to drive more informed and actionable decisions using data. By harnessing the latest advancements in big data and AI, Quantexa’s decision intelligence platform creates context to uncover hidden risk and opportunity within data, that drives better business decisions. Our technology solves major challenges across financial crime, customer insight, credit risk and fraud.
In 7 years we’ve grown from a few desks huddled in the corner of a shared space to having over 650+ staff worldwide! Headquartered in London with offices in Boston, New York, Singapore, Sydney & Melbourne and Brussels, Quantexa technology is already in use by Global Tier 1 Banks and insurers, government departments, data providers and transportation and continues for further global expansion.
Having spent the last two years doing detailed market analysis and early stage business development in Tokyo, we are now ready to hire a team of professionals to build and grow our presence in Japan.
Opportunity:Quantexa is looking for an exceptional Solutions Engineer to join our newly established Tokyo team in Japan. The Solution Engineering (SE) team at Quantexa is the first touchpoint for prospect organisations within the Quantexa Customer Office (QCO) and builds the foundations of the customer journey. As a key member of the Solution Engineering team, you will provide a consultative selling approach. Throughout the engagement you will work with customers to understand their needs and requirements while you present and demo the right solution to them to establish trust, generate excitement and, ultimately, close the opportunity to set the customer off on the right journey with Quantexa.
The Solution Engineering team ensures:
- The right Quantexa solution is identified at the right time for our prospects and pitched perfectly.
- Sales opportunities are well qualified from the business case and technology perspective and are highly value focussed.
- Prospects are set up for long term success from the outset.
We are looking for someone with strong technical and business solution expertise who can demonstrate and articulate complex technical concepts in a clear and understandable way. You will run discovery, deliver presentations, product demonstrations and deep dives for our client opportunities and at industry events and webinars. You will be a key spokesperson for our solutions and technology in the region and will build trust with department heads by speaking to them on their level.
Required skills and experience
- Embody Solution Engineering Best Practices.
- Deep technical expertise.
- Prior exposure to foreign countries and companies within the software / tech space.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Show a good understanding of financial services or public sector business practices and the regulatory landscape.
- Lead the process of ‘Discovery’ and then ‘Solutionize’ with our prospects and clients, to iterate and identify the right solution.
- Become the trusted advisor to our partners, and our clients, including developing compelling technical solutions and associated business cases with them.
- Discover and understand the business problems that we are solving for our clients, and then empower the solution with Quantexa technology.
- Articulate and demonstrate how these problems will be solved by Quantexa and the business value we can provide.
- Execute on sales strategies and targets and collaborate with our solution architects, product teams and domain SMEs throughout the sales cycle to ensure success.
- Assist partner sales calls remotely or face to face in qualifying opportunities and delivering product demonstrations and presentations.
- Assist in managing Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFIs) and Proof of Concepts (POCs).
- Coordinate handover of information to the Solution Success (POC and Implementation) team post-signature.
- Competitive base salary.
- Company bonus.
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep.
- Annual leave, national holidays and your birthday off!
- On-going personal development.
- Country specific benefits
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.