Associate Content Designer
At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when they have context – we call this Decision Intelligence (DI). DI shows relationships between people, places and organizations, helping make more accurate decisions, faster.
From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver DI.
Founded in 2016 and with headquarters in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, Ireland, Malaga and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
As Associate Content Designer, you’ll be responsible for supporting the development of content design at Quantexa, both within the team and across the company.
Working closely with the Senior Content Designer, you will help fly the flag for content, making sure it is accurate, relevant, engaging, well-researched and well-organized, catering to a wide variety of audiences across numerous touchpoints.
Whether it’s supporting our documentation site, conducting research and analysis, contributing to the customer community or even updating microcopy found in the product itself, you’ll need to adapt your style, tone and approach to each situation to make content shine every time.
You’ll work closely with technical writers, developers and product experts to support with content creation, as well as creating and updating content directly. While written content is the primary focus, an appreciation for visual design and an awareness of where to use different types of content to achieve the goal of a project is extremely desirable.
Bear in mind that this role is not a Graphic Designer or UX Designer position, though there are transferrable skills from those roles which may be relevant.
What will you be doing?
- Working on internal and externally facing knowledge bases to ensure that our content meets the needs of our clients and partners. Identifying knowledge gaps and building new content where necessary.
- Identify and explore content design opportunities through research, experimentation and determination to improve user experience, focusing on approachability and navigability to create tangible recommendations.
- Supporting the Documentation team with ad hoc documentation requests. This could include designing, building, and reviewing content to ensure unambiguous and consistent content, utilizing our writing guide.
- Working with a variety of teams, such as Marketing, Design and Training, to build consistent messaging across the business.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to define requirements, communicate priorities, and develop client-facing end user documentation, such as user guides.
- An appreciation and passion for content design and user experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, paying good attention to detail.
- Can collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- A supportive team member, who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- An interest in current technology, with the ability to learn quickly.
- Enthusiasm to grow and develop within one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech leaders.
- Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Visual design and transforming information to improve user-friendliness.
- Google Analytics 4 and data analysis.
- Documenting complex software projects, including version control.
- Working with Markdown or AsciiDoc, as well as development tools such as Git and GitHub.
- Regularly benchmarked salary rates at the highest quarter following all principles of equal pay & company bonus
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid workplace & free access to global WeWork locations & events
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Work from Anywhere Scheme: Spend up to 3 months working outside of your country of employment over a rolling 12-month period
- Work from Home Allowance
- Family: Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, or Shared Parental Leave
- Health & Wellbeing: Private Healthcare, EAP, Well-being Days, Calm App, Gym Discounts
- Team's Social Budget & Company-wide Summer & Winter Parties
- Tech & Cycle-to-Work Schemes
- Volunteer Day off
- Dog-friendly Offices
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.