Technical Project Manager
Founded in 2016 with only a handful of individuals, Quantexa was built with a purpose that through a greater understanding of context, better decisions can be made. 7 years, 15 countries and 600+ employees later we still believe that today. We connect the dots within our customers data using dynamic entity resolution and advanced network analytics to create context, empowering businesses to see the bigger picture and drive real value from their data.
Due to the continuous success and high demand from our customers, we are looking for a Project Manager with a proven track record in technical delivery to join the Quantexa family. 🚀
Quantexa are looking for individuals with experience of managing the delivery of high-quality enterprise-level systems, which are operationally ready and deliver value to the end customer. You will be joining our services team in a client-facing role which will help our clients and delivery partners deploy Quantexa’s platform as part of their Data strategy. We’re looking for an individual who enjoys working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders and who is able to lead agile deliveries working closely with scrum teams.
What does a Technical Project Manager role at Quantexa look like?
- Lead project teams to deliver projects following agile techniques optimising quality, time, and cost of delivery to the customer.
- Act as Scrum Master or support a Team Leader as Scrum Master to apply agile techniques to best effect.
- Provide regular reporting internally and to our customers of the status of projects.
- Work with our customers to develop statements of work for ongoing implementation services.
- Work with other Project Managers to develop the Quantexa delivery capabilities.
- Mentor and upskill Technical Team Leaders to ensure our teams have the skills and capabilities necessary to produce high quality deliveries to our clients.
- Work and learn with a high degree of autonomy with minimal supervision, seeking and know when to engage the rest of the Quantexa organization for support.
What do I need to have?
- Have strong Project Management and Leadership skills particularly focussed on Agile delivery methods.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to devise delivery solutions to address customer challenges.
- Exhibit strong technical communication skills with demonstrable experience of working in rapidly changing client environments.
- Exhibit strong technical authoring skills and have experience producing estimates, plans and commercial documentation.
- Have an excellent appreciation of what makes a high quality, operationally stable system and how to streamline all areas of development, release, and operations to achieve this.
Ideal candidates will also:
- Have worked on a variety of complex data orientated projects for financial services, government, and telco clients.
- Have exposure to Agile, especially SCRUM.
- Be open to short-medium term international travel.
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Company bonus
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep 🧘♀️
- Annual leave, national holidays + birthday off! 🌴
- Ongoing personal development
- Company wide socials
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.