AML Solutions Manager
At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Brussels, Luxembourg and Amsterdam, Quantexa is continuing its expansion in Singapore and Asia, searching for an AML Solutions Manager in Banking and Government to help build and expand Quantexa’s AML proposition.
We are looking for a motivated, competent, and creative professional to join the Solutions team as a Solutions Manager for Quantexa’s Financial Services and Government AML solutions. The successful candidate will work closely with functions across the entire company to grow and develop Quantexa’s AML propositions, including key interactions with sales, solution engineering, solution delivery and success and research and development. This role offers a good mix of interaction with internal stakeholders, as well as substantial and detailed interaction with our clients and prospects.
In order to be successful in this role you should have the following:
- Strong experience in financial crime prevention within an AML-related domain (transaction monitoring technology, alert management, investigations across multiple lines of business, etc.)
- Experience gained from another financial crime technology vendor, and or a professional services firm. Additional experience within a financial services institution is a plus.
- A solution-oriented, pragmatic approach to challenges – using flexible and creative thinking to help resolve problems and put clients first
- A solution and consultancy-oriented approach to selling and helping clients to understand and create value
- Ideally, experience with and understanding of financial technology and the technology/product lifecycle, e.g. the agile development approach
- Domain expertise and experience in KYC and fraud in financial services a plus
Your day-to-day role will be:
Strategy and Product:
- Use your knowledge and experience in the market to help guide the development and strategy for Quantexa’s AML and broader financial crime solutions across muti-lines of business and products, including Retail and Commercial Banking, Correspondent Banking, Trade Finance, MSBs, etc.
- Ensure AML propositions are meaningful, well-articulated and appropriate to all markets in which Quantexa operates
- Work with R&D/Product Management to define specific product roadmap features to enhance the solution
- Build and present product demonstrations to highlight the capability of Quantexa for AML
Work closely with Marketing to:
- Develop thought leadership material in the Financial Crime domain such as blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, explainer videos, etc.
- Ensure marketing campaigns accurately reflect the Quantexa Financial Crime proposition and are targeted appropriately
Work closely with Sales to:
- Enable salespeople to effectively sell the Quantexa AML product, including by delivering relevant training and knowledge sharing sessions and creating high quality sales collateral
- Act as a subject matter expert for AML and ensure the Sales organization understands the business and regulatory drivers our clients are operating under
- Proactively gain understanding of competing solutions and develop enablement sessions and Go-To-Market material to help Quantexa staff and customers understand key differentiators
- Maximise revenue from the AML solution by helping to qualify and progress sales opportunities
Work closely with the Customer Success Office to:
- Ensure customer evaluation projects are set up to deliver success against the capabilities and strengths of the Quantexa AML solution
- Support client workshops, acting as the relevant Quantexa subject matter expert and gathering a clear understanding of client requirements and expectations
- Ensure learning and product enhancements are properly captured as part of the customer success process and bring this back into the proposition strategy
- Build subject matter knowledge across all Customer teams
Work closely with Delivery to:
- Provide solution oversight on implementation projects
- Attend sprint planning and sprint demo sessions to ensure the solution is being used and implemented appropriately from an AML perspective
- Develop and maintain key client relationships, particularly with client AML experts and leaders
- Build subject matter knowledge across Business Analyst resources
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Competitive holiday allowance + public holidays + birthday off!
- Healthcare cover
- Life insurance & critical illness
- Ongoing personal development
- Great WeWork Office Space & Company wide socials