Technology Sales Director
At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places, and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion in North America, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
Quantexa is looking for highly motivated professionals to help grow our North American sales team. As the Technology Sales Director, you will be responsible for executing the sales go-to-market strategy within your defined territory/accounts, identifying new opportunities, building the pipeline, winning new deals, and meeting company targets.
Typical responsibilities include working with our Vice President, Head of Channel Sales along with solution owners and architects to define and execute the sales strategy for our targeted technology accounts; consistently deliver against sales targets; contributing to the overall growth of the business. You will be responsible for selling both directly to prospects and with partners.
Our clients are International, and our staff are expected to react to demanding client needs and agendas, however, this role will be predominantly US-based.
You should have the following:
- A good understanding of the technology sector issues and ability to educate and discuss possible solutions with customer
- Experience working and solution selling within the technology vertical across the NA region
- Those that have worked with Google, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Cisco, Dell, will receive special consideration
- Determination to succeed in challenging circumstances
- Ambitious and energetic with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial qualities
- Good team player, capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances
- Ability to spot market changes, flagging these early, and reacting effectively and positively
- Ability to plan for future growth
- Can perform effectively in complex and difficult environments
- Can achieve success through others
- Optimistic in outlook and can find opportunities
- Constructive, resilient, and perseverant
- 401(k) match up to 5%
- 20 days PTO + Paid US Federal Holidays + Your Birthday Off!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Access to One Medical - primary care practice that offers 24/7 on-demand virtual care
- Access to Teladoc - on-demand healthcare via phone or video
- Access to Health Advocate - the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company
- Access to Calm App Subscription - the #1 app for meditation, relaxation, and sleep
- Access to Talk Space - the #1 rated, HIPAA-compliant app for online counseling and therapy services
- Continuous Training and Development, including access to Udemy Business
Something looks off?