Risk Solutions Manager
At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies, Telco and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
Working in Product Management, for Head of Risk Solutions, you will be responsible for being the EMEA regional voice for the Risk Solutions taken to market. This has initially started with Credit Risk related solutions, but is expanding to cover other non-financial risks.
You will be seen as the internal and external thought leader for the solution suite, helping to shape the direct and position the Risk solution such that it addresses the business mandates across EMEA and support broader regions as needed.
Demonstrate depth and breadth of risk expertise by leveraging past analytical and risk experiences to showcase real life applicability of Quantexa to business priorities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and maintain the standard set of assets/collateral for their respective Solution (following the standard templates), including scoring catalogues and where appropriate develop best practice guides and internal knowledge shares
- Understand the ‘voice of the market’ and translate into functional requirements to assist with Solution design, refinement and roadmap definition
- Support the Head of Solution Suite to validate and influence the direction of our solution roadmap with product management ensuring that the future of the R&D roadmap is fit for purpose to meet the needs of the go-to-market and maximize total addressable market
- Ability to create risk analytics / models, supporting the validation, backtesting and broader model governance framework applicability to data scientists and across the three lines of defense.
- Actively engage upon requests from Sales and Solution Engineering/Pre-Sales to help pursue and win strategic deals within relevant region
- Work with Alliances team to nurture strategic relationships with ecosystem partners within their region and relevant to the Solution which drive scale, differentiation and pipeline
- Domain knowledge and experience in Credit Risk and non-financial risk required across banking.
- Consulting experience beneficial
This role reports directly into the Global Head of Risk Solutions, with opportunities to progress to have good amount of autonomy and own the Solution for the region.
The individual will work closely with the EMEA Sales, Customer Office and Delivery teams, along with the global marketing and alliances functions.
Why join Quantexa?
Fast paced and fun - one of the fastest growing software businesses in the world
Make a difference! - work closely with clients on the highest impact and emerging issues, some of which have a truly nasty societal impact
Continue to learn - significant focus is placed on personal development and this role offers strong learning opportunities
Join an entrepreneurial team – join the Global Head of Risk Solutions to grow an emerging solution to be market leader in Risk resiliency
Work with Tier 1 organizations – we can do a huge amount to help some of the world’s largest companies and across a range of sectors this role offers the chance to build an impressive external network
Progress to own a subset of Risk solutions as a solution owner to then create and execute a strategy, and develop the team of new solution managers aligned to the solution.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Private healthcare, Life Banking & Income Protection
- Cycle Scheme and TechScheme
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep 🧘♀️
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off! 🌴
- Ongoing personal development
- Great WeWork Office Space & Company wide socials