Technical Project Manager - London
Founded in 2016 with only a handful of individuals, Quantexa was built with a purpose that through a greater understanding of context, better decisions can be made. 7 years, and 600+ employees later we still believe that today. We connect the dots within our Customers data using dynamic entity resolution and advanced network analytics to create context, empowering businesses to see the bigger picture and drive real value from their data. Quantexa empowers organisations to drive better decisions from their data. Using the latest advancements in big data and AI, Quantexa uncovers hidden customer connections and behaviours to solve major challenges in financial crime, customer insight and data analytics.
Quantexa has accomplished rapid global expansion and achieved a valuation of $1.8 billion in April 2023 making us the first UK Unicorn business for 2023. Due to our continuous success and high demand from our customers, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager with a proven track record to join the Quantexa family. 🚀
What does a Technical Project Manager role at Quantexa look like?
- Lead project teams to deliver projects following agile techniques optimising quality, time, and cost of delivery to the customer.
- Act as Scrum Master or support a Team Leader as Scrum Master to apply agile techniques to best effect.
- Provide regular reporting internally and to our customers of the status of projects.
- Work with our customers to develop statements of work for ongoing implementation services.
- Work with other Project Managers to develop the Quantexa delivery capabilities.
- Mentor and upskill Technical Team Leaders to ensure our teams have the skills and capabilities necessary to produce high quality deliveries to our clients.
- Work and learn with a high degree of autonomy with minimal supervision, seeking and know when to engage the rest of the Quantexa organization for support.
What do I need to have?
- Have strong Project Management and Leadership skills particularly focussed on Agile delivery methods.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to devise delivery solutions to address customer challenges.
- Exhibit strong technical communication skills with demonstrable experience of working in rapidly changing client environments.
- Have an excellent appreciation of what makes a high quality, operationally stable system and how to streamline all areas of development, release, and operations to achieve this.
Ideal candidates will also:
- Have worked on a variety of complex data orientated projects for either financial services, government, or telco clients.
- Have exposure to Agile, especially SCRUM.
- Be open to short-medium term international travel.
Please note: Our office is located near London Waterloo, but some work occurs on our clients’ sites. Whilst our clients are often in central London, Quantexa is rapidly expanding into other territories and candidates interested in travel opportunities are encouraged.
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Regularly benchmarked salary rates at the highest quarter following all principles of equal pay & company bonus
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid workplace & free access to global WeWork locations & events
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Work from Anywhere Scheme: Spend up to 3 months working outside of your country of employment over a rolling 12-month period
- Work from Home Allowance
- Family: Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, or Shared Parental Leave
- Health & Wellbeing: Private Healthcare, EAP, Well-being Days, Calm App, Gym Discounts
- Team's Social Budget & Company-wide Summer & Winter Parties
- Tech & Cycle-to-Work Schemes
- Volunteer Day off
- Dog-friendly Offices
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
Something looks off?