Head of Telco Industry Solutions
At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies, Telco and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Melbourne, Spain, Dubai, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
Help accelerate the growth of one of the highest-performing tech scale-ups in the Decision Intelligence category. Become an integral part of the leadership team that is setting Product Strategy and charting an ambitious path forward for Quantexa. Leverage your expertise and experience in the Telecommunications industry to create market-leading solutions that help our clients make better decisions from better data – turning insight into impact.
Industry Leaders are the voice of Quantexa for their respective industries. They are subject matter experts and are recognized for their thought leadership on industry trends and transformation. They help shape the direction and positioning of Quantexa’s Solution portfolio such that it addresses the strategic and nuanced business issues and pain points for their respective industry including the key personas and stakeholders that we sell to. These individuals are expected to be seen internally and externally as visionaries and leading authorities on matters related to their industry domain.
- Work with Solution teams & regional heads of Sales to build industry-specific Go-to-Market campaigns for existing Solutions
- Collaborate with Solution teams and Product Marketing to ensure industry-relevant specificity in the design, market narrative and positioning across the full portfolio of Quantexa’s Solutions, as well as innovating new industry-relevant Solutions based on our core Platform. Support Sales, Customer Success, demo and delivery teams with industry-specific knowledge for these new Solutions
- Work alongside Product Marketing to build industry-focused campaigns and scalable Solution narratives which align to the business issues, enterprise value and messaging required within their respective industry
- Validate and influence the direction of our Solution roadmap with Solution teams and Product Management ensuring that our Engineering focus is fit for purpose to meet the needs of the go-to-market and maximize our share of addressable market
- Build market eminence through thought leadership, industry conferences & events and client roundtables – all in support of Quantexa’s brand, corporate positioning, and field marketing strategy
- In collaboration with Corporate Marketing, proactively engage with leading analysts (e.g.; Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc…) and industry-specific media to build brand and awareness of industry-relevant Solutions and related business value impact
- Actively engage upon requests from Sales and Solution Engineering/Pre-Sales to help pursue and win strategic deals within their respective industry
- Work with Solution teams, Sales and Finance during annual planning and mid-year forecasting cycles to develop industry-specific revenue targets as well as pricing strategy specific to the Solutions
- Support Sales in the definition of strategic target accounts and ‘must-win’ logos within the respective industry
- Work with Alliances team to identify, stand up and nurture strategic relationships with ecosystem partners relevant to the industry which drive scale, differentiation and non-linear growth
The role of Industry Leader has a direct reporting line into Quantexa’s Chief Product Officer. They form an integral part of the core Product Leadership Team and have a critical voice in determining overall Product Strategy and prioritizing Product roadmap. Industry Leaders are recognized as SMEs by other functions across the business (e.g.; Sales, Customer Success, etc…) and are sought out to guide, shape and credentialize when that expertise is needed.
Industry leaders are expected to be self-starters with a vision and ability to evangelize that vision compellingly. They must have gravitas and executive presence in the face of C-suite executives within their respective Industry. Given the fast pace and dynamic nature of our business, Industry leaders must possess high levels of resilience and a collaborative approach to getting things done.
As one of the fastest-growing and most successful tech scale-ups in the Decision Intelligence domain, you will have the autonomy and support to have a direct impact on our acceleration in the Telecommunications industry. You will work with proven visionaries in AI, ML, Advanced Analytics and leading pioneers in Decision Intelligence. We are a meritocracy that lives our values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability (D.A.T.A.). Your expertise and strategic vision can have an immediate impact on our continued collective success.
- Regularly benchmarked salary rates at the highest quarter following all principles of equal pay & company bonus
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid workplace & free access to global WeWork locations & events
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Work from Anywhere Scheme: Spend up to 3 months working outside of your country of employment over a rolling 12-month period
- Work from Home Allowance
- Family: Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, or Shared Parental Leave
- Health & Wellbeing: Private Healthcare, EAP, Well-being Days, Calm App, Gym Discounts
- Team's Social Budget & Company-wide Summer & Winter Parties
- Tech & Cycle-to-Work Schemes
- Volunteer Day off
- Dog-friendly Offices
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
Something looks off?