At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
Due to the continuous success and high demand from our customers, we are looking for a PMO Analyst join the Quantexa family. 🚀
Typical responsibilities include:
- Financial project administration such as project set up, and account hygiene maintenance, on our PSA system Kimble
- Work with the PMO and Finance Team to efficiently close out all month end, quarter end, and year end activities, including supporting our clients audit commitments
- Assign our Professional Services team members to projects based on their skills, experience, and availability
- Work with your regional PMO team and Delivery Managers to model upcoming resource demand
- Solve complex resourcing problems to ensure we can deliver to our customers
- Manage stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Develop tactical and strategic processes to support business objectives in a rapidly changing environment
- Be a point of contact for all PMO queries and information
- Other support and administrative tasks as required
- Act in accordance with our company values at all times
What do I need to have?
- Strong communication, both written and verbal, and presentation skills
- Understanding of the importance for detail and organisation with an analytical approach to managing data/information on projects
- Able to build lasting stakeholder relationships quickly
- Enthusiasm to learn new tools and methodologies
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Company bonus
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep 🧘♀️
- Ongoing personal development
- Great Company wide socials
- Plus other local benefits
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
Something looks off?