US Fraud Solutions - Americas
At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
- Head of Fraud Solutions – Americas
- The successful candidate will take ownership of our fraud solutions for the region across all industries as well as Global responsibility for some of our Fraud solutions
- Responsibilities and Duties · The role carries responsibility to assess market trends and issues, evaluate addressable market opportunity and define compelling Solutions that drive significant measurable business value to clients · Domain knowledge and experience are required for fraud across insurance, government and banking · Consulting experience beneficial Highlight the day-to-day activities of the position. · Create and execute the global Strategy, Vision and Roadmap for their Solution(s) · Develop investment business cases for product enhancements · Drive creation of the standard set of Solution assets/collateral for their Solution(s) · Build personal and Solution market eminence through thought leadership production, participation/leadership of relevant stakeholder-focused forums, events, client roundtables, and Analyst engagement · Work with Industry Leads, global and regional heads of Sales, Marketing and QCO to build combined GTM plans for their Solution(s) and ensure narratives are effectively tailored for each industry and stakeholder persona · Actively engage upon requests from Sales and Solution Engineering/Pre-Sales to help pursue and win strategic deals related to their Solution(s) How the position fits into the organisation This role reports directly into the Global Head of Fraud Solutions but the individual will have a good amount of autonomy to create success in the Americas region. They will work closely with our US and Canada teams across Sales, Customer Office and Delivery as well as our core Product Management Team (based in the UK) and the leadership across other Regions for fraud solutions. Personality: · Professional · Resilient · Down-to-earth
Why join Quantexa?
- Fast paced and fun - one of the fastest growing software businesses in the world
- Make a difference! - work closely with clients on the highest impact and emerging issues, some of which have a truly nasty societal impact
- Continue to learn - significant focus is placed on personal development and this role offers strong learning opportunities
- Join an expert team – our Fraud Solutions Team has a strong reputation in the market for delivering exceptional outcomes for our clients
- Work with Tier 1 organizations – we can do a huge amount to help some of the world’s largest companies and across a range of sectors this role offers the chance to build an impressive external network
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare contribution
- 5% match 401k
- 20 days annual leave + birthday off!
Something looks off?