Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Qogita [Pronounced KO-gi-ta] is transforming the world of B2B eCommerce: a one-stop-shop for all packaged products at prices, terms and ease-of-use never seen before. Qogita is based on an ultra-innovative order allocation algorithm that not just enhances how B2B commerce is done, but changes it all together. The outcome: 10-20% in potential savings for literally any player across the packaged goods value chain (yes, you read this last line right….).
This world-class technology and unique culture explain our fast-pace success. We're already in over 40 countries, offering >1,500,000 unique products that represent >100,000 brands. Our partners on this journey include the world’s most prestigious funds, the same ones behind companies such as Facebook, Etsy, Slack, Spotify, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Shopify and others.
We are seeking a Sales Intern to join our team for a minimum of 3 months, with the possibility of extending up to 1 year. This is an excellent opportunity for students completing their bachelor's degrees or equivalent who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in field sales within a dynamic and growing company.
- Find relevant retail shops and potential buyers to target .
- Help prospective buyers sign up for our platform.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to plan and execute sales strategies.
- Work on developing Qogita value proposition for different customer segments.
- Provide feedback to the Sales team regarding customer needs and preferences.
- Support other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Right to work in the Netherlands
PACKAGE, PERKS & BENEFITS
- Paid internship
- Monthly Gift Card Allowance via BEN
- Onboarding home-office package