Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Qogita [Pronounced KO-gi-ta] is transforming the world of B2B eCommerce: a one-stop-shop for all packaged products at prices, terms and ease-of-use never seen before. Qogita is based on an ultra-innovative order allocation algorithm that not just enhances how B2B commerce is done, but changes it all together. The outcome: 10-20% in potential savings for literally any player across the packaged goods value chain (yes, you read this last line right….).
This world-class technology and unique culture explain our fast-pace success. We're already in over 40 countries, offering >1 million unique products that represent >50,000 brands. Our partners on this journey include the world’s most prestigious funds, the same ones behind companies such as Facebook, Etsy, Slack, Spotify, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Shopify and others.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team for a minimum of 3 months, with the possibility of extending up to 1 year. This is an excellent opportunity for students completing their bachelor's or master's degrees, or equivalent, who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in content creation within a dynamic and growing company.
- Write B2B wholesale and other content relevant for our business.
- Manage and Post on our platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, marketing materials, etc.).
- Collaborate with the Product team to plan and execute content strategies.
- Conduct research on industry trends and competitors to ensure our content remains relevant and engaging.
- Support other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Familiarity with social media platforms.
- Creativity and a passion for content creation.
- Knowledge of the B2B marketplace preferred but not required.
This is a full-time position, but we may consider part-time for longer engagements. The internship is based in Amsterdam, but remote work may be considered for the right candidate.
PACKAGE, PERKS & BENEFITS
- Paid internship
- Monthly Gift Card Allowance via BEN
- Onboarding home-office package