Technical Account Manager - E-discovery
Onna solves prevalent data issues faced by enterprise businesses today. Enterprises often struggle with managing unstructured data from various collaboration, content, and communication applications, leading to reduced efficiency and missing valuable insights. With Onna, leading organizations connect their disparate data sources, including Slack, Google Workspace, O365, Confluence, Jira, and more. Our data management platform helps corporate legal and IT teams discover and manage their data for eDiscovery, internal investigations, and information governance, all in one easy-to-use platform. With Onna, businesses save time and money by gaining more value from their data earlier in the process.
We are looking for a highly driven and empathetic Technical Account Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager of Solution Architects, you’ll serve as a trusted advisor, delivering exceptional guidance and support to partners and clients. In addition to working daily with the Partnerships and Customer Success teams, you’ll work with Onna’s Professional Services, Technical Support and Engineering teams to effectively troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues as well as inform and contribute to Onna’s product roadmap.
How will you achieve it?
- Demonstrate persistent technical expertise of Onna's offerings, including architecture, implementation, solutions, and troubleshooting processes, establishing a trusted advisor role
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and developments in order to enhance partners’ understanding and experience with Onna.
- Design, manage and proactively monitor full-cycle implementation and integration of technical solutions
- Conduct interactive training sessions/regular status meetings and develop comprehensive product documentation tailored according to audience needs.
- Foster close collaboration with internal teams to champion customer needs, effectively communicate technical requirements, and actively contribute to shaping product roadmaps
- Leverage specialized knowledge to serve as the escalation point for complex technical issues, ensuring effective resolution.
What will make you succeed in the position?
- You believe success is a team sport, working with others to get the job done
- You have a minimum 4 years of professional experience in Technical Account Management, Professional Services, or other customer-facing roles in an enterprise Saas environment.
- Technical curiosity and acumen to interface with technologies and translate in a way non-technical users can understand
- You are a quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills and are able to maintain a proactive mindset to stay a step ahead at all times
- You are empathetic and customer-focused, able to quickly identify pain points and communicate the value of Onna as a solution
- Ideally, you have experience with working in the eDiscovery/legal tech space
What is it like to work at Onna?
- Be part of a Digital First community: As a Digital First company, we empower you to adapt your schedule for what works best for you, so you can collaborate with co-workers in different time zones while also meeting your own personal needs.
- Our virtual doors are always open to you: Share opinions, access experts and ask questions. At all levels, our people are approachable and supportive. Transparency is paramount.
- Thrive within our people-first culture: Everybody at Onna is a true team player, regardless of their role at the company. Our incredibly talented people also happen to be friendly, humble and willing to help. We recognize each other’s achievements and interact in a meaningful and intentional way.
- Choose your own career adventure: We strive to nurture careers by welcoming feedback and encouraging both mentorship and promotions. There are endless opportunities at Onna, whether you’re interested in deepening your role or expanding knowledge beyond your current department.
- Solving meaningful problems now and in the future: At Onna, you’ll be working on complex problems that haven’t been solved before. You’ll think, adapt, iterate and innovate to positively influence the day-to-day lives of our customers. At Onna, you’ll be on the ground as our client list grows and our use cases expand
Company benefits with you in mind
At Onna, we truly care about each other. To nurture your career with us, we create a culture of openness and offer plenty of resources to support your growth, mental health and well-being:
- Competitive salary package, including an annual bonus and equity.
- Recharge and disconnect with our flexible paid time off policy.
- We all take a break with quarterly Onna Wellbeing Days.
- Home-office setup budget so you can create your ideal remote workspace.
- Monthly stipend to support working from home
- Competitive health insurance package, based on your region.
- 401(k) with matching contribution (US).
- Yearly learning and development budget.
- Take your birthday off. Birthday on a weekend? Choose a day and enjoy.
If you want to join a company where you can continue to grow personally and professionally, where you can achieve real work-life balance, and where you will work on a very collaborative team with authentic people you can rely on…