Would you like to be part of a fast-growing startup where there’s always something new for you to solve, where we will help you grow without limits, and where we all help each other within an ego-free culture?
This opportunity may interest you!
Onna solves the prevalent data issues faced by enterprise businesses today. Enterprises often struggle with managing unstructured data from various collaboration, content, and communication applications, leading to reduced efficiency and missing valuable insights. With Onna, leading organizations connect their disparate data sources, including Slack, Google Workspace, O365, Confluence, Jira, and more, and search across the combined data set, and act quickly when needed. Our data management platform helps corporate legal and IT teams discover and manage their data for eDiscovery, internal investigations, and information governance, all in one easy-to-use platform. With Onna, businesses save time and money by gaining more value from their data earlier in the process.
Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Carvana, Tibco, and many of the world's most innovative companies use Onna. We support a variety of use cases including eDiscovery, information governance, knowledge management, data managed / archiving, and compliance with data protection laws. Our development team is looking for a self-organized, creative thinker who is interested in both deep development and mentoring other developers to lead the technical evolution of the Front-End code.
What is it like to work at Onna?
- Discover your ideal remote work-life balance: As a Digital First company, we empower you to adapt your schedule for what works best for you, so you can collaborate with co-workers in different time zones while also meeting your own personal needs.
- Enjoy the freedom to find your own solutions: You will have the freedom to find solutions from scratch, which is both a challenge and a responsibility. There won’t be anybody standing over you telling you what to do. And, all of this in a complex distributed system capable of handling and processing large amounts of data every second: we're currently processing and indexing 1.2 PB of data!
- Work with the latest technologies: We don’t use technologies just for the sake of it. Instead, we maximize your potential by choosing the right languages and tools. If there’s a technology that solves the problem better, you’re encouraged to propose changes.
- Ego-free culture of helping each other: At Onna, we work hard, but we don’t have the need to show off. Our culture is defined by staying humble, helping each other and encouraging growth. Here you’ll find a safe space to express yourself and contribute your point of view. You know how best to do your job, so we won’t constantly look over your shoulder.
- Evolve with endless growth opportunities: No matter your professional goals, we’ll stand beside you to achieve them. The growth opportunities within Onna are truly endless.
Company benefits with you in mind
At Onna, we truly care about each other. To nurture your career with us, we create a culture of openness and offer plenty of resources to support your growth, mental health and well-being:
- Competitive salary package, including an annual bonus and equity.
- Recharge and disconnect with our flexible paid time off policy.
- We all take a break with quarterly Onna Wellbeing Days.
- Home-office setup budget so you can create your ideal remote workspace.
- Monthly stipend to support working from home
- Competitive health insurance package, based on your region.
- Yearly learning and development budget.
- Take your birthday off. Birthday on a weekend? Choose a day and enjoy.
- We are Digital First, but we’re definitely not digital only! We value togetherness and we love seeing each other's faces!Virtual social activities at the team and company level, as well as in-person team gatherings whenever possible
What technologies will you work with?
You’ll thrive at Onna if you feel comfortable engaging with the cloud ecosystem and distributed event-driven systems and staying in tune with latest technologies in order to define a path for adoption where they drive value.
What will make you succeed in the position?
- You have 2 - 3 years experience with SaaS or on-premise software implementation in a customer-facing environment
- Experience with: Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform, REST APIs, Kubernetes, Docker
- You have some experience with Object-oriented programming (preferably with python).
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Comfortable with configuration tools (Helm, YAML, etc)
- Knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape and ability to discuss general network configuration, including reverse proxies.
- Strong familiarity with application and data integration, compliance, knowledge management, information governance, and/or eDiscovery solution landscape
- Outstanding verbal and written client-facing communication skills, and the ability to synthesize complex solutions to simplified explanations
- Customer focus: you’ve got excellent issue identification skills and are a natural problem-solver with a desire to exceed customer expectations
What will be your mission?
As a member of Onna’s Professional Services team you will partner with engineers and front-end users to implement Onna cloud and on-premise instances of Onna. You will work closely with Customer Success to ensure overall success and will coordinate with many internal resources including: Sales, Success, Support, and Product.
How will you achieve it?
- Scope and potentially help clients develop custom-built application connectors (using Onna’s APIs) and integration patterns to these endpoints
- Project execution including planning, risk identification, and stakeholder management from launch through successful platform deployment
- Deploy and manage private instances of Onna in various cloud environments.
- Occasionally support business development activities through demonstrations, training, and client presentations
In short, if you want to join a company where you can continue to grow personally and professionally, where you can achieve real work-life balance, and where you will work on a very collaborative team with authentic people you can rely on…
Learn more about what it's like to interview at Onna here.