Would you like to become part of a collaborative remote team where you will learn and grow beyond your role, and where work-life balance is always a priority?
This opportunity may interest you!
At Onna, our product helps companies such as Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Carvana and others to turn their disparate and disconnected information from workplace applications (Slack, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and more) into knowledge that is accessible, useful, and private. To learn more about our Knowledge Integration Platform, visit www.onna.com.
What is it like to work at Onna?
- Be part of a Digital First community: As a Digital First company, we empower you to adapt your schedule for what works best for you, so you can collaborate with co-workers in different time zones while also meeting your own personal needs.
- Our virtual doors are always open to you: Share opinions, access experts and ask questions. At all levels, our people are approachable and supportive. Transparency is paramount.
- Thrive within our people-first culture: Everybody at Onna is a true team player, regardless of their role at the company. Our incredibly talented people also happen to be friendly, humble and willing to help. We recognize each other’s achievements and interact in a meaningful and intentional way.
- Choose your own career adventure: We strive to nurture careers by welcoming feedback and encouraging both mentorship and promotions. There are endless opportunities at Onna, whether you’re interested in deepening your role or expanding knowledge beyond your current department.
- Solving meaningful problems now and in the future: At Onna, you’ll be working on complex problems that haven’t been solved before. You’ll think, adapt, iterate and innovate to positively influence the day-to-day lives of our customers. At Onna, you’ll be on the ground as our client list grows and our use cases expand.
Company benefits with you in mind
At Onna, we truly care about each other. To nurture your career with us, we create a culture of openness and offer plenty of resources to support your growth, mental health and well-being:
- Competitive salary package, including an annual bonus and equity.
- Recharge and disconnect with our flexible paid time off policy.
- We all take a break with quarterly Onna Wellbeing Days.
- Home-office setup budget so you can create your ideal remote workspace.
- Monthly stipend to support working from home.
- Competitive health insurance package, based on your region.
- 401(k) with matching contribution (US).
- Yearly learning and development budget.
- Day off for your birthday and company anniversary.
- Frequent virtual social activities at the team and company level, as well as in-person team gatherings whenever possible. We are Digital First, but we’re definitely not digital only! We value togetherness and we love seeing each other's faces!
What will make you succeed in the position?
- +1-2 years of experience in a Finance Department
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles (including AP and AR).
- You’re a keen problem solver and comfortable working in an environment of constant change where not everything works.
- Ideally, you’ve worked at a startup before. You’ve got experience in a fast-paced and growing company.
- Extremely detail oriented with analytical skills.
- High level of fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
What will be your mission?
You will be reporting to the Finance Director and working along a remote team across the EU and US. You’ll be managing our day to day financial operations and supporting the finance team in a broad range of aspects.
How will you achieve it?
- Own the account receivable and accounts payable process.
- Collaborate closely with the accountants on monthly financial activities and month‐end close processes.
- Assist in the preparation of internal & external financial statements
- Support the monthly and quarterly financial close
- Follow-up with customers regarding past due AR balances to ensure timely collections of payments.
- Review and manage departmental budgets
- Manage vendor payments and prepare weekly payment forecast
- Collaborate with external stakeholders on topics such as payroll or contracts.
- Provide support to the Finance team on key projects such as our Annual Audit or Due diligence processes
Learn more about what it's like to interview at Onna here.
Something looks off?