Would you like to become part of a collaborative remote team where you will learn and grow beyond your role, and where work-life balance is always a priority?
This opportunity may interest you!
At Onna, our product helps companies such as Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Carvana and others to turn their disparate and disconnected information from workplace applications (Slack, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and more) into knowledge that is accessible, useful, and private. To learn more about our Knowledge Integration Platform, visit www.onna.com.
What is it like to work at Onna?
- Be part of a Digital First community: As a Digital First company, we empower you to adapt your schedule for what works best for you, so you can collaborate with co-workers in different time zones while also meeting your own personal needs.
- Our virtual doors are always open to you: Share opinions, access experts and ask questions. At all levels, our people are approachable and supportive. Transparency is paramount.
- Thrive within our people-first culture: Everybody at Onna is a true team player, regardless of their role at the company. Our incredibly talented people also happen to be friendly, humble and willing to help. We recognize each other’s achievements and interact in a meaningful and intentional way.
- Choose your own career adventure: We strive to nurture careers by welcoming feedback and encouraging both mentorship and promotions. There are endless opportunities at Onna, whether you’re interested in deepening your role or expanding knowledge beyond your current department.
- Solving meaningful problems now and in the future: At Onna, you’ll be working on complex problems that haven’t been solved before. You’ll think, adapt, iterate and innovate to positively influence the day-to-day lives of our customers. At Onna, you’ll be on the ground as our client list grows and our use cases expand.
Company benefits with you in mind
At Onna, we truly care about each other. To nurture your career with us, we create a culture of openness and offer plenty of resources to support your growth, mental health and well-being:
- Competitive salary package, including an annual bonus and equity.
- Recharge and disconnect with our flexible paid time off policy.
- We all take a break with quarterly Onna Wellbeing Days.
- Home-office setup budget so you can create your ideal remote workspace.
- Monthly stipend to support working from home.
- Competitive health insurance package, based on your region.
- 401(k) with matching contribution (US).
- Yearly learning and development budget.
- Take your birthday off. Birthday on a weekend? Choose a day and enjoy.
- Frequent virtual social activities at the team and company level, as well as in-person team gatherings whenever possible. We are Digital First, but we’re definitely not digital only! We value togetherness and we love seeing each other's faces!
What will make you succeed in the position?
- You have minimum 1 year of professional experience in Renewals, Account Management or Customer Success in growing SaaS company
- You have minimum 1 year of professional experience working with Salesforce (will be highly appreciated)
- You have previous experience working with numbers in a data-driven environment.
- You have exceptional multitasking and organizational skills with an eye toward details.
- You are a relationship builder and team player. You are able to navigate internal and external interactions providing outstanding customer experience.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
What will be your mission?
Your mission is to partner with customers, to effectively drive optimal Renewal retention rates. Internally you’ll work closely with finance, sales, and customer success to understand account health as it pertains to product satisfaction, customer renewal, incremental upsell opportunities.
How will you achieve it?
- Build and maintain customer relationships to effectively drive a the best customer Renewal experience with optimal Renewal rates
- Own the Renewal process by successfully communicating and negotiating all aspects of the Renewal process including any contracts/proposals and renewal price increases by partnering closely with revenue operations
- Partnering closely with internal cross-functional teams (Sales and Customer Success) to navigate through the upsells and renewal process
- Forecast any price increases and renewal activity in saleforce.com
In short, if you want to join a company where you can continue to grow personally and professionally, where you can achieve real work-life balance, and where you will work on a very collaborative team with authentic people you can rely on…
Learn more about what it's like to interview at Onna here.
Something looks off?