Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
As a Community Manager, you will play a vital role in enhancing our brand's visibility and engagement within various social platforms and online communities. This role is ideal for someone who is not only passionate about community engagement but also adept at leveraging social media, managing influencer relationships, and creating impactful content that resonates with our ICPs.
- Develop and execute a community strategy to enhance our presence and engagement in both private and public communities
- Manage and oversee our social media pages, focusing on active engagement and growth
- Create content that engages various communities/personas (where our audience is active)
- Collaborate closely with the brand team to develop short-form assets for social media, ensuring consistent delivery across all relevant formats
- Lead our influencer/creators initiatives - build, measure, and maintain relationships with content creators, and thought leaders and launch strategic partnerships with them
You must have
- 5+ Years of proven experience in community/social management, particularly in Tech/PLG
- Proficiency in creating engaging, relevant, and platform-specific content in different formats (translating content from our brand team into social content)
- Proficiency in using social listening tools and social media analytics to track performance, analyze data, and derive actionable insights
It will be considered a significant advantage if you bring
- Proven experience in developing and managing affiliate marketing programs
- Design skills - ability to create visually appealing graphics for social
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Fully remote and flexible working hours
- Co-working budget
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Top-notch tech equipment for your work
- Learning & Development program
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.